[FB] Fight drops

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by meezy, Jul 19, 2013.

1. meezy

meezy Member

Question,

I have noticed a counter for how many fight drops we have collected. I also notice how they are counted/controlled by level. Do i understand correctly that they are purely determined by level?? If they are, are there are achievements for them?? Would there be a way to go back and collect all the drops we missed as this feature was introduced way after most of us started playing?? We just want to be thorough after all :p

2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Answer,

You are correct that they are determined by level, in particular the lower of your level vs your opponent's level. So can you go back and collect those older drops, yes but this could prove somewhat difficult in that you will have to entice a player below your level range to attack you. And even at that you need to get in enough attacks to potentially earn the drops.

The Battle Arena is another place to potentially have an easier time earning drops from lower level players than yourself as they have way more HP in the arena and no level restriction.

However at the end of the day, aside from wanting to collect them all which I understand is compelling to many, most of these lower level items are likely useless to you and your Mob.

3. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Unless they were craftable with decent numbers.

4. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Exactly! as much as i like battle drops...us higher levels really took in the shorts on that one. Thats why there shouldnt ever be new content without some sort of compensation for those of us that got the vast majority of our leveling before updates like this.

With that said....I think this newest addition is awesome despite the fact it shows how screwed we actually got....lol

5. meezy

meezy Member

Thanks for the reply. I do get that they would probably be useless..i guess for me since im anal..im just freaking out cuz i dont have them all..lol

Thats the way it is for us ADHD type people.. :p