Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Wonder Bread, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

As most of you know, we released a feature a few months ago to help with specific situations where players were intentionally trying to prevent other players from playing the game. Given that LCN is a combat-centric game, we wanted to maintain the competitive nature of the game while allowing players the ability to have a brief respite from players who were being particularly aggressive.

There was quite a bit of discussion on it when it was proposed, and even more after we released it. We wanted to check in with LCN players about the feature now that you've had time to play with it in the game. To help us better understand what players think of the feature, answer the survey question, and give us specific feedback answers to the following questions below:

Have you noticed the feature?

Have you used the feature, and if so did you find it helpful?

Have you had the feature used against you, and if so what did you think about it?

Again, this thread is for specific feedback from player's who have experienced the feature so we can get a better sense of how/if it's affecting the game. Please keep the discussion centred around specific feedback, and not your general thoughts on the feature/blacklist features in general.

2. IpeeFreely

IpeeFreely Member

I personally think the new features good,

I only used it once against a person who bought a high lvl account on MySpace. They hitlisted me 30+ times in a row transferring all the stocked up cash on there bought account to there other account & fellow syn players....

Some players end up getting targeted in the game, it happens.... receiving 1000+ attacks in a few hrs or days, & with more & more ppl using hotkeys & bots it's nice to see Kano cares to protect them a lil :).

3. pistolwhippenpete

pistolwhippenpete New Member

KOOOl

Yes this is what was needed for the little guy!

4. i havent used this yet. i dont even know what it is. i asked around if there was a blacklist feature but there isnt. im getting listed by a particular person all the time. it would be nice to know more about this

5. Brian McGrath

Brian McGrath New Member

i never saw this feature on my page i have seen others use it i have one jerk that is non stop attacking every day repeatedly i could of used this feature how do i get it ?

6. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

7. Drifter

Drifter New Member

I don't stayed healed long enough for them to get 1000 att on me lol. But boy they try to punch kill me when I'm offline. So it is no use for me.

8. Mind Trap

Mind Trap Member

i think it's a great addition to the game. i have used it a few times myself, when you have a lv 2000 listing you over and over it's nice to get a break and get back to enjoying the game.

9. spectre17

spectre17 New Member

I was not aware of this previously just heard about it but I think its a great feature and very necessary to give people a chance to have a break from constant attacks on them Its hard to enjoy the game when you get attacked and killed over and over again and I can understand why people quit playing when they keep seeing that happen to them

10. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

im still waiting for someone to bully me so i can use it :cool:

11. Big Pucci

Big Pucci New Member

Protection feature

Heard about this some time ago, but to be honest am not clear on what it does or how to put it into practice. Looking around in my game, I couldn't find anything pointing to it.

12. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

13. Rob Morin

Rob Morin New Member

"Have you noticed the feature?"

1) The feature does not appear on my Rivals Window in Mob Wars LCN.
    2) It does not appear on my attackers profile either.
    3) We should be able to set protection after 1 attack from players of a higher level.

14. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

@Rob this is the link for the feature, and as for I attack from a higher level only players in your xp range can attack you, if it is someone much higher the only way they can attack you is if you wind up on their rival list and the game warns you w about that, so do nor PW or go for a bounty on someone higher and you won't get attacked.:)

http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthrea...ght=protection <_-------- click this link and the protection explanation

15. Fester Adams

Fester Adams New Member

i think its cheesy ,, as im into it with a whole syn ,, but im pounding the one who started it .. they have used this feature 4 or 5 times on me ,, yet they can still join in punch parties , and hit me from the hitlist ,, you need to set it to be when one person sets up protection ,, the whole syn cant hit you ,, not so that you cant keep fighting back ..

16. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Interesting suggestion Fester and I appreciate the feedback, however I think there would be some serious outrage if one person in a Syndicate setting protection blocks an entire other Syndicate which could be upwards of 25 people. One solution would be to set both of the Syndicates into War Mode as War rivals cannot set protection against one another. Might not work for your situation but it is a possibility.