[FB] Favor points

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by tinman110265, Mar 14, 2012.

1. tinman110265

tinman110265 New Member

I have not been getting my favor points for watching the videos, what is the deal with them.

2. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

All offers are through a third party company called Trial Pay. If you have not received points for a completed offer then you will have to send them a message. There is a link on the bottom of the offer. Include your app link and your confirmation email.

3. tinman110265

tinman110265 New Member

Could you please post the link here I do not see it any where on the page that says trial pay nor on the videos I have watched . Thanks

4. Are you using the website to play La Cosa Nostra on?

If so it's more likely Super Rewards, who is the offer provider and you need to put a support ticket into them regarding missing favor points, here is the link you need:

http://www.superrewards.com/direct_support?uh=

Always make sure you watch videos in their entirety :)

5. tinman110265

tinman110265 New Member

reward points

Yet again that link does not take me to the right place I guess I am having problems with getting rewards points for watching videos on mob wars lcn

6. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

they are purchased thru FB or Myspace not thru Kano, so you have to go to support for the network you purchased them from

7. gods people

gods people Active Member

can take a while to show up on your account . depends how you have paid for them..