[FB] Favor Point Surveys don't pay out

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by treearm, Dec 12, 2012.

1. treearm

treearm New Member

Hi Devs- I keep doing those lame surveys to get the 'minimum 5 FP' payout, and several times i've done the survey, it says 'thanks!' and thats the end of it, no rewards no nothing. As much as I love wasting my time doing stupid internet surveys it's kind of annoying not to get the rewards. Fix it.

2. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

i have to admit ive done some of them and not got gfs so i dont do them now

3. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

You can write FB and tell them to fix it , that is in their domain.

4. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

Unfortunately all purchases and rewards are done through third-party companies and/or Facebook, so you'd have to contact the company that provided the survey. Most of them are done through Trial Pay, and you should be able to see the status of your points if you've done it through the offers window.

5. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

Hi Dan
    doesnt Kano have any say in these offers ?? as there posted on lcn page ,or does fb or trial pay put them and you dont have any power over them ??

6. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

Provided that we're talking about things on the offers page or at the bottom of the game page, there isn't much we can do about third-party offers. Trial pay does have a fairly good support system, so if the offer was through them it shouldn't be too difficult figuring things out. If you're not sure though, you can message Kano support about it, but it's likely we'll just have to direct you through the appropriate third-party support.

7. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Thought Kano had power to remove offers from the list......

8. Bob Sciarrone

Bob Sciarrone Member

I fully agree with this. Rather then waste KANO's time about some ridiculous survey that you don't get FP's, I would be more concerned with stupid and insulting game names just to piss off people.

I have done those surveys also and not received the points. I just don't do them either. When that third party has no people do do the surveys, they will fix it. After all, they have to answer to the companies they survey for.