Faction Supply Runs

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Tony Two Thumbs, Nov 27, 2018.

?

I like cake

1. Me too!

25.0%
  2. No thank you.

50.0%
  3. What kind?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Squirrel

25.0%
  1. Tony Two Thumbs

Tony Two Thumbs New Member

Once a week a faction leader can pick a Location (Location determins rewards) then faction members get a notice to fill rolls (2 scouts, 1 point, 2 runners minimum) threw out the time of faction only event you can deposit energy and/or stamina capped base on lvl you joined at (not to impede on game's throttle) and rewarded with RNG loot again base on level... my proactive solution to the lose of resources that fail to roll over when you level.

2. Tony Two Thumbs

Remember, ideas can always be added upon. Example: locations are given a FW (faction wars) rank to enter (A rank faction can only enter A rank location ext...) The choice of location is anonymous, known only to the faction. After energy is calculated for rewards stamina comes in to play to fight off any* zombies in the area and... Oh no! Another faction is here attempting to loot too. Remaining stamina pool vs. rival faction(s) pool to determine what percentage of the loot (original calculations minus or plus a percentage you lose or won from rival(s) factions) you walk, run, or crawl away with.

3. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

I think people are failing to comment due to the fact that the idea is not clear. o_O

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

or interested lol I know I am not

5. Tony Two Thumbs

Umm.. Energy and Stamina dump for RNG loot and possible faction buffs. Since remaining resources do not not roll over and are lost when you level.

6. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

i voted No Thank You for the simple fact is that you need to explain more about the idea beside a bunch of Bumbo Jumbo Junk...so for now my vote will remain the same!

Survival Streak 0 likes this.