[ZS] Faction Quests Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, May 16, 2019.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey all,

Today we’re trying out the first run of Faction Quests for Zombie Slayer! This event will ask you to band together with your fellow Slayers to complete different tasks varying in difficulty.

This run of Faction Quests will go from Thursday, May 16th at 9am Pacific to Monday, May 20th at noon Pacific.

For every completed quest, each member of your Faction will be rewarded with a special Quest Loot Chest when the event is over with prizes inside ranging from items, to Boosts, to guaranteed FP, depending on the difficulty level of the Quest!

Let’s go over the basics of Faction Quests:

Every Faction will be given six random Quests at the beginning of the event, with two in each difficulty category (Easy, Medium and Hard). These Quests must be completed before the end of the event. Once the event ends, you can then collect any chests you have earned.

Only the Easy Quests will be unlocked at the start, and every member of your Faction will automatically be contributing to them. The Quests are randomly chosen when the event starts. The bar in the Location header will switch to track whichever Quest you’ve contributed to most recently.

Once you’ve finished an Easy Quest, a Medium Quest will unlock and so on. Once you have completed all six Quests, that is it! No more Quests will open after the two Hard ones are finished.

You can find the Quests on the new “Quests” tab on your Faction page, and your current Quest and progress is tracked in a bar on the Location banner.

This feature has been tested a couple times on the other three games, but this is the first run for Zombie Slayer so let us know how it feels! Just a friendly reminder to keep the feedback focused on Faction Quests so we can better tune this event.

Tony Montana likes this.
  2. Tjak

Tjak New Member

Just wondering - the info states - "Do Outbreaks you haven't earned achievements for yet!" - I have already completed all outbreaks for Houston........

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It will still count in your highest unlocked Location.

4. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

Will helps be still be capped during this event?

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yes, but the Help Quest, which only comes in the Easy variety, is set with that in mind as we used the number of Helps done in a week by Factions to pick it.

6. Survival Streak 0

I already finished a quest... will people joining my faction still get the prize?

spookierthanu likes this.
  7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

You get the Quest Chest of whatever Faction you're in by the end of the event. Joining a Faction post-event will not give you the Chests.

8. spookierthanu

spookierthanu New Member

4 MED Complete 3,750 Outbreaks-
    This is quite the disadvantage for higher levels that don't have an energy build. Some newer accounts and raid *coughcough* accounts can do 3,750 outbreaks by themselves in 3 days while having to use barely any energy while big accounts have to use 169 energy (as long as their contracts are full) to get the same thing = 1 action toward the quest. My feed back is - this quest should be based by energy spent, not a total number of outbreak actions completed.

V3xx3d and funnyman like this.
  9. spookierthanu

spookierthanu New Member

So, the number is based on what a full faction of 25 players can do in a week. Where is the incentive for factions that ARE NOT full?? And, please, do not say ' fill up your faction '. Feedback - perhaps you should look at this quest again and give it a tweak.

10. Survival Streak 0

This was my concern, I'm a 1 man clan :p

11. V3xx3d

V3xx3d New Member

Yes this one was a very poorly thought out quest. We also got the 3750 mid (it's 7500 on hard level ..ouch). Also if it is based on week I dare to ask how they expected us to get it done in much less time.

12. Survival Streak 0

Won't let me claim mine.
    upload_2019-5-21_1-12-58.png
    says this every time i click 'collect rewards'

13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Edge case impact a small number of our players in the Faction Quests, we're working on fixing it up.

14. Survival Streak 0

finally let me claim....wasn't worth it lol two items i wont use, energy and cash lol