Faction Bonus Gamer Points

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Eric, Aug 27, 2012.

1. wonderfull update KANO. I was really surprised you came with something that clever.. LOL. Really wasnt expecting it, your updates usually suck.. :D
    thank you for this one. :cool:

2. Eraser

Eraser Member

Yupp daily GP certaily counts... In BAD we had "roughly" 80k in missed dailys. Those points would have put us in a MUCH closer running for 4th, and we ranked 6th.

but on the otherhand.... We missed 80,000 of dailys and ranked 6th, if it was not for this update, we'd be lucky to land on the top 30.

3. slave

slave Member

Gazember.....does it really surprise you? We gave tons of good ideas on this faction contest, tons. But kano already had their mind made up as to how they wanted it and they wanted it to be bought, they hope someone goes out every week and buys it, and they will sit back and drink beer every friday like they do. They have no interest in a faction contest unless they can get something out of it. And why shouldnt they, they dont make money if they dont. So it really doesnt matter how many good ideas we come up with, if kano cant make money on them chances are they will not be implemented.

thats the plain simple god honest truth.....

4. Eraser

Eraser Member

Id like to see boss "helps" next. Not instead of boss kills.

That is more balanced than boss kills. and it will not effect me wanting to kill my squad bosses, just because my squad memebr is in rivalry with me on faction leaderboard. I told you BEFORE this update released, people would end hitlisting others like crazy just to slow down thier levels behind the fact that they are close on the leaderboard, and Its HAPPENING... I know this game, you can trust, I am RIGHT about this boss kills thing too. Thank you for NOT sticking your fringer where it does not belong.

What This contest REALLY needs is something for fighters. The level up deal is ALREADY there for boss killers... Add something for fighters!

an amount of gamer points for every 100 wins? C'mon You can think of something to make a balance. Its WAYYY lopsided right now.

5. slave

slave Member

they could have just uncapped the original categories.....and left it at that, oh but throw out the pts for gifting, thats lousy
    and they wouldnt have had to change anything else
    i dont see why the original categories have to stay capped at this point if your going to have unlimited categories that we havent even been doing or tracking.....
    oh it gets back to my earlier statement....no money in it for them....

6. I guess it also helped that the faction that was #1 near the end of the day was being chained so they couldnt continue playing alts and leveling like crazy for stupid bonus.

The whole thing is stupid period. Another wonderful idea of BS.

One person logging on over half a faction and leveling and others as well..

The same bs as always, people getting away with murder.. Its no wonder most of the higher level people are leaving and more of them are on the way..

All the new players coming around this game are 90 pct Alts of other players..

Your getting no new blood and all the great players one by one are walking away from the game..

Oh well, You all can do whatever you want to do, Keep cheating, Keep doing the BS you do, I have very little respect for Just about all the factions around these days..

There are very very very very few that i will give Respect to. The rest of you can all ................. off.

7. Eraser

Eraser Member

I have to disagree.... With uncapped points rank would still be purchasable.

The more you refill/kill bosses You would accrue HUGE amounts of gamer points.

It would on the other hand, at least give some credit to fighters, and leveling up in the arena would not count nearly as much, outbreaks only.

I have given up the idea of Uncapped points. It would be 10 times better, but its obviously never going to happen, the best thing we can do, is try to help mold this new competition into something reasonable.

Give the fighters some credit. The competition needs it desperately. I dont know how you plan to do that without uncapping the fight points, but it certainly needs to be done.

8. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Fights will be the last thing uncapped, and as soon as it is, your going to have all the higher levels come screaming into the Forum because they have no fight list and it's not fair for them.

9. raindogs23

raindogs23 Member

10. im the beast

im the beast Member

first off there not going to uncap the 40 fights per person, what they could do is uncap gp for fighting,bosses,ect.... and agree with tim, u could spend to win,at that point if u wanted..anyways just uncap everything gp wise and make us happy.o if u want we could also add gp for hitlist kills,fight kills, i know id like it atleast..lol just my 2 cents...

11. slave

slave Member

what happend to bonus gps for world boss hits? they have disappeared....

12. Eraser

Eraser Member

higher levels have more stamina to attack the hitlist with tho... maybe it they could still not accumulate as many points as a lower level fighter, but that player cant compete with thier boss and outbreak GP.

its balance. cry babay all they want, They can still get good fight GP if they try. My faction memeber just picked up 1400 wins yesterday and hes around my level 1500s.

13. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Your right it does even out, but if fight gp was uncapped, Hitlist wins wouldn't get pg. It would be abused by pretty much everyone. There are people who can heal on the list for a few minutes, that i can beat, if i was getting GP for all those wins i would unload my stam on them and so would everyone else. I do believe fight gp will be the last thing uncapped. Kano might like to call their games "fight oriented", but they want people fighting in the higher levels, because they have to spend money to get there. They don't want to give people a reason to stay low level with a full fight list.

14. Eraser

Eraser Member

My whole argument to people unloading all thier stamina into a Hitlist to get GP, is the XP is going to run out. If you waste all your stamina for NO xp.... thats going to stop you from leveling and therefore, get less GP...

It would be a weak strategy to try and get more GP that way. when you could use that stamina to level up, and get more GP in the long run.

Something should be given to the fighters, if its not EVERY single fight, Maybe it could be a certain amount of gp for every 100 attacks, or SOMETHING... maybe a decreased amount of gamerpoints for the fights after the first 17, ie. you get 15 gp for a win, and 5 for a loss after the first 5,000gp.

The standard gamerpoints are not going to get uncapped. (unfortunately) so Im trying to think of/ push for something that would credit the fighters/hunters to go along with this new deal.

15. Eraser. You have to think on something else too.
    Most players are not playing all day long they have a job, family and so on.
    If kano makes the game depending on how active(several hours a day) you are. That would get a lot to quit ! So I cant see how you can make fights count to the gp, or at least only a few (maybe 25 a day as it already do).

16. Eraser

Eraser Member

its a "contest" a competition. People are not going to quit playing, just because they cant be the best in the world at something by playing for 10 minutes a day. There was zombie slayer before factions, and there was factions before gamerpoints.

I would love to be able to quote slave. He said it so well on the last thread. (so ill give it a poor shot, and hope he's not offended how badly i slaughter it)

This competition is like a basketball game that they first 2 layups, 1 3 point shot, and 3 assist only count for each player... Once everyone has done that they win and everybody gets to go home.

I want a competition. The top rank faction should be the most active.

I really dont understand why World boss was taken out of GP, that was SOLID... its even for everybody. If anything the level-up should have been dropped and kept the WB attacks.

this level thing is far too unstable to be alone.

Maybe i should go make 25 alts to prove it. people only seem to recognize the flaws when it hits them square in the forehead.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2012
  17. I got this message " Your Faction has maxed it's allowable daily World Boss Attack Faction Bonus Gamer Points. Please wait for the next season day start to contribute more points."

What is the limit ???

Can you please explain the reason for the CAP and why it is in my opinion set low enough that our faction can complete it in just over 4 hours after reset, and why is it not visible in the Game thanks :)

Last edited: Sep 5, 2012
  18. slave

slave Member

you have got to be kidding me......world boss helps are capped? what is the limit, one per person per day? how come levels arent "capped" at one per day

what are you trying to do here kano? your not making this any kind of contest! are you trying to get us all to quit?
    cuz i think your doing a hell of a job at that.

World Boss Attack:

Once you have fulfilled Boss and Help Gamer Points, every subsequent World Boss attack during the season will award GPs to your Faction Bonus Gamer Points.
    Min Level Required 150
    Gamer Points reward 500
    Daily Faction Bonus Gamer Points:
    Your current Faction Bonus Gamer Points for the day is 59,994
    Your Faction has maxed it's allowable daily World Boss Attack Faction Bonus Gamer Points. Please wait for the next season day start to contribute more points.

what is the max? perhaps you ought to tell us that before we start, i received the bonus at 0300 but not again the rest of the day, so i get one helping of bonus gps by doing one world boss help and thats it? How is that comparable to leveling up? Answer: its not, not even close, not even in the same time zone......Who is coming up with these ideas??? Do they know how to play? Do they play? Or is this something that is tossed around in a board room by a bunch of people that dont understand the meaning of the word contest.

"A contest is an event in which at least two teams or individuals compete. There may be an award to a winner or awards for multiple top performers, but a contest may be imposed for training" the key word in that phrase is "compete" right now we arent competing at all
    i will stand by an earlier post - i dont believe Kano has any interest in providing any type of faction contest, cuz it will expose things in the game you are trying to either control or hide.......
    Thats my opinion - I welcome yours.

19. slave

slave Member

perhaps the brain trust forgot that the most you can attack the world boss in a single day is six times, that it is already a limited feature, but no, we had to limit it to 1 per person per day? that is a joke.....

since we are all about limiting, why dont we limit leveling to one a day as well....
    in fact why dont we limit everything to one per day

that would give alt factions the best chance to win wouldnt it?

20. Alot of people are quitting now because of the Alt Infested Cheating ways of a whole bunch of people already.. The GP thing is all screwed up now.. Keep letting the cheaters win.