(Facebook) New Friend Inviter

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Smack, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Rossi

Rossi New Member

I just hope to be a bug and not another kind limitation for the ex hi5 players... that would be the final drop for me :(.

2. madalina

madalina Member

for me 2...but you see..in one place shows 1000 friends 1000 hg and in a nother place show 828 mobs=))..that's funny...interesting...i'm waiting for an answer from kendal

3. Rossi

Rossi New Member

I've made a new level and I've got 2 more mobs to use... I'm really curious too what would be the explanation. FAMILIA (574) and MOB (560)... I don't count the hired guns, the contradiction is clear enough.

Edit: I found other players the same lvl as me but older in FB with 900 mobs or more... I guess that explains everything.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2012
  4. madalina

madalina Member

FAMILIA (1000)HIRED GUNS (1000) and MOB 828 ...this is much interesting:))...i hope tomorow all will be back to normal

5. Michel Gravedigger

Michel Gravedigger New Member

6. Rossi

Rossi New Member

I made some calculations and it looks that I'll be able to use all the possible mobs only when I get to lvl 1000... I wouldn't mind too much about this brand new rule if it would be a GENERAL one, but why it seems to be applied ONLY on ex Hi5 players? It's really not fair at all, the general impression is that we are indeed not wanted in this game, and that's very sad :(. If I want to spend my free time in a nice way probably I should look for something else.

7. Kurta Zoltan

Kurta Zoltan Member

I thought that this update will fix my problem...but it doesn't.
    EVERY time when I try to invite the selected friends (or i click the Select Max button -it's the same thing) a window to post on facebook appears and the game freezes. I can't click on nothing, do nothing. And when I close the tab a new tab with the game automatically appears (once, when I let it a couple of minutes thinking that it will be ok, I close the tab and 3-4 other tabs appeared).

8. Hi Kurta, this sounds like something that needs to be brought up with support, maybe they can help you further with this :)

9. Kurta Zoltan

Kurta Zoltan Member

the support of Kano or of FaceBook?

10. Sorry I wasn't more clear.

Yes if you could bring it up with Kano support they may be able to find a solution/answer/fix for you, if it is down to Kano I'm sure they will rectify the situation :)

Please use this link to contact support:
    http://www.kanoapps.com/support/

11. Kurta Zoltan

Kurta Zoltan Member

Thanks for specifying which support to contact, I'll send them a mail with my problem, I sure hope that they will fix my problem :)

12. janelovain

janelovain New Member

Not working for me either....Grrrrr

13. momma2.0

momma2.0 Member

Isn't working for me either. I can't get a list of friends playing pc. No list for just friends either.

14. Localsiding

Localsiding Member

The issue with the “Friends” list is that when eliminating clan because they have not played for a couple of years their name remains to send a clan request. If they play in other games you are involved in than you do not want to eliminate them as a Face Book friend. The game needs to be smart enough to take them out of the list if you eliminate them out of your clan. This is a real issue since the majority of players you really do not know them and it is impossible to remember their names. In addition, when eliminating clan you do not know their real name and that is the only thing that shows in the request list, as the Pirate name is gone.

15. Jinglez

Jinglez New Member

The inviter has always made my browser crash. It has got worse recently. I have to try 3 or 4 times just to get through before I can add people.

16. Scooter Bryce

Scooter Bryce New Member

For several months now I have been able to invite only NEW friends. That part works, but any old friends never show up.

17. burch123431

burch123431 New Member

yes i am having problems with the invite thing and i can't really see my mob members if you guys could resolve the issue i would appreciate it.

18. Butcher Ludmilla

Butcher Ludmilla New Member

I add new friends that play but no one comes up with the inviter .....new armada members add couple days ago still not appear to add

19. anchorage Douglas

anchorage Douglas New Member

New recruiter

I have 1800 plus captains and over 2000 friends. Many friends are playing pirate clan that I have not added. I always had a list of 30-50 that I could add if I choose to now with this new tool I have a big zero on my list. Also I became friends with a new person in my armada a couple days ago and he still does not appear on the recruited page so I can add him. I have tried closing my browser completely and re-open it and no one is there.

20. Carlos Sandoval

Carlos Sandoval New Member

Everyone disappeared