Facebook Gift Sending Improvements

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Oct 15, 2015.

1. Troy Abdella

Troy Abdella New Member

Can we please fix the gifting issue on FB? The boxed is already checked to not ask again. This is happening with people that I have been gifting for years and even faction members. This box is coming up about 70 % of the time when trying to send gifts, energy and stamina.

Thank you .

Attached Files:

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

That issue is still more on Facebook's side than ours. We can do what we can to mitigate it, but the majority of the problem happens with Facebook so we're kind of limited (it's a side effect of the API 2.0 upgrade they did mid-last year). We'd love to do more but are kind of hamstrung.

I'm sure that some other players here would have suggestions on how to circumvent Facebook for gifting. :)

3. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

mi7ch likes this.
  4. DERANGED MANIAC

DERANGED MANIAC New Member

There is an "accept all" option however, there is no "accept all/gift all" option. I haven't played since I stated I would come back when it was fixed. I played one day last week and it is still not fixed. When it is, please email me with the solution. Thanks.

5. DERANGED MANIAC

DERANGED MANIAC New Member

Wow, time flies by. Haven't played since October. Oh well. Let me know when it's fixed.Thanks again.