Facebook Gift Sending Improvements

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Oct 15, 2015.

1. Don off sorrow

Don off sorrow Active Member

thank good you soIve that now i can send gifts again :D weeeeeeeeee

2. Chera

Chera New Member

Still having problems, especially familia. No error messages, just won't go through.

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Are these your Facebook friends? This change was only to address problems with sending gifts to players you are also Facebook friends with.

4. Chera

Chera New Member

Not just Facebook, both LCN and FB.

5. badel26

badel26 New Member

Now I believe that it has gotten worse. You don't you just keep it simple and do a "ACCEPT ALL/SEND ALL" Button

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Can you be more specific as to the problems you are experiencing after this update so our developers can work on it? Have you seen any dialogue boxes pop up that might give us an indication as to what the issue might be?

By the way there is an "accept all" option for Gifts in the game already. Send all is something I know the players would like to see and I am talking to the developers about it. :)

7. No Nuts 4u

No Nuts 4u Member

not able to gift anyone on game now either familia and fb friends it doesnt come up with the u have sent gift message

8. No Nuts 4u

No Nuts 4u Member

it just stays blank like its still waiting for us to send then it allows me to try and send again.

9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Same here with FB friends, the whole gift list pops up, click proceed to send and nothing happens.

10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Thanks folks, I've got Smack looking into this. :)

11. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Well this is embarrassing. I made what seemed to be a small change and in the process broke the entire process. Gold star... :oops:

Please reload your game and Gift sending will work again.

Cammy Rubin, No Nuts 4u and JADES like this.
  12. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

TY, working all good here.

13. DERANGED MANIAC

DERANGED MANIAC New Member

Thanks so much KANO. Kudos to you. I still get that box and Facebook doesn't give a crap less, but now my gifts are being delivered. It still hampers my game but less now. Thanks again.

Facebook, you suck.

Cammy Rubin likes this.
  14. Cammy Rubin

Cammy Rubin New Member

I agree, thanks Mitch and Smack for all the effort you do to keep the game going and fun for all. Just a thought, I am having the same gifting problem, but have no idea who is on Facebook and who is not half of the time. This has been annoying for some time now. I add people to my clan and forget what their real profile names are on Facebook, or if they only play Kano, etc. Wouldn't it be helpful if there was a little link icon or something to mark us as "f" or "K" that could link to the person's Facebook page, instead of checking our 3,000+ friend list to find the picture that matches the one used on Viking Clan when you need to help or reach them, or sort out gifting problems? ;)

And yeah, Facebook - your changes do suck :cool:

15. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

KANOPLAY is not the problem, all gifts work from there.
    FB is the problem, it's the new invite system not having to be friends for gifts via FB, or disabled accounts.
    I believe KANO is in works on this, but could be wrong.

16. Chera

Chera New Member

Is this ever going to be fixed.............Gifts to familia, is hit and miss still!!

17. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

You are playing on kano server or facebook? if you try kano server perhaps it will fixs its self. Kano server is faster tbh. And lag less. Compare to facebook. Try it give us some feedback.

18. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

What this was designed to fix was gifting to other players if they are also your friends on Facebook. There are regrettably still issues with gifting players who your are allied with who are not your Facebook friends.

19. GotVIP

GotVIP New Member

Gifting was working earlier today (FB)...now not so much!! Maybe one day it will be fixed.

20. Chera

Chera New Member

Mine is finally working in Facebook, not perfect, but it works. Thank you.