Enhanced Rivals List Info.

Discussion in 'Accepted Ideas' started by Zoonie, Feb 3, 2012.

1. Zoonie

Zoonie Member

This request concerns people on the Rivals List. Us peaceable folk are picky about who we attack so it would be great to be able to see what interaction you have had with a particular viking (date, time, attack count, attack type [bounty/axe-slap/message], win/lose and clan size) in addition to just their level and attacks.

If I see someone on my Rivals List, before I attack them I really want to know who attacked who first, their reason and, do I stand a chance if I attack them back.

If someone with lots more clan axe-slaps me just because I put them in hospital then that makes my hackles rise and it's all out war, but if I'm at a much higher level than them, then I think maybe it's justifiable.

Most of the time the people on my Rivals List will be at roughly the same level as me so that is not a very good indicator. I can also work out that if someone has only attacked me once they probably lost to me so it's not worth going after them for the XP. As for the others, I don't really want to attack somebody just to find out whether or not they have loads more clan than me.

So even if you can only include the clan size figures for now that would be great.

2. Deltan

Deltan Member

Accepted! Good idea, we already had something similar in our queue system. We have updated the ticket with your thoughts. Thanks! (6059)

Last edited: Feb 17, 2012