[VC] Email address not recognised for logging in

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Tony Fairhurst, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Tony Fairhurst

Tony Fairhurst New Member

I started a MW account a few days ago. I wasn't given a chance to enter an email address. I opened a support account in here, and thought it would work for MW when I tried playing again. When I enter my address to login, it doesn't recognise it . the only other identity I have is the number in the corner. How do get around it?

2. Hobo

Hobo Member

Somehow I feel confused with your question. Maybe I am reading it wrong and someone else knows what you mean. I guess you are not using facebook? My e mail address was automatically used when I signed up with my facebook account.

3. Tony Fairhurst

I used the Kanoplay server (number 2), it gave me a user number but didn't ask for an email address

Hobo likes this.
  4. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

It didn't ask you for email address?
    upload_2019-11-12_4-11-0.png
    This is the account creation page o.0
    If you signed up using either facebook or google you can goto the login screen and reset password using the email address associated with either google or facebook and then use email to log in.

Hobo likes this.
  5. Tony Fairhurst

no, I was just tinkering about with it and I had the option of creating an account. I agreed, it gave me a user number but the email wasn't required.

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Please submit a ticket to Support (support.kanoapps.com) if you haven't already; they'll help you track down your account info.

Tony Fairhurst likes this.
  7. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

only issue I am having with stuff like this is when I login too my server 2 account it takes me straight to my server 1 account an that is kinda getting old an they need to fix there coding!