Elite Handcuffs

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by hyperfixx, Nov 4, 2011.

1. hyperfixx

hyperfixx Member

This whole procedure makes no sense to me. You use the elite handcuffs to make the handcuffs and then go back and use the handcuffs to make the elite handcuffs. It's a runaround.

2. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

thats bc ur reading it wrong...u use reg handcuffs to make elite handcuffs and then u use elite handcuffs to make optimal handcuffs

3. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I think Kano set it up that way on purpose... in case you make a mistake, you can go from optimal items back to elite items, and from elite items back to regular items... I'm not sure why you would want to do that, but you can reverse back if you want...

4. hyperfixx

hyperfixx Member

thnx for your time and answers.

5. Craig Garner

Craig Garner Member

cant reverse the Czar's Velvet Coat's though that use up smoking jackets........i created them in error using up valuable smoking jackets thinking i was creating elite smoking jackets Grrrrrr We live and learn i guess lol

DrunkPunk likes this.
  6. JD Courrege

JD Courrege New Member

do you have to be at a certain level to get the elite stuff? and how do i get it. im at level 226

7. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

First elite item is the Elite Handcuffs at level 375. If you click on See Unlock Details you can see the level for each workshop item.

8. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Downcrafting of Elite/Optimal Items was introduced, cause some people made tons of normal items into Elite/Optimal items just to find out "Oops, I seriously screwed myself over doing that."

I'd have to check, but I'm pretty sure you can downcraft Elite Smoking Jackets, too.

9. Ace

Ace Member

Yes, all Elites can be uncrafted. However, the Czar's Velvet Coats can't so Smoking Jackets used there are gone :p