[FB] Delay

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Maler, Nov 3, 2012.

1. Maler

Maler Member

It's been bothering me for more than a week now, and ot only me, my levelling-partner who is in a different country said the same thing: the game is lagging.
    what's going on ?
    please, do something about it.
    thank you.

2. I must admit I've held off saying something on this board but I must now concur the game is running extremely slow..I know you had a serious server issue a while ago but surely now this must of been resolved? Its killing the game with the slowness... Is it being looked into at all?

3. I have been away from the game for a while so I wasn't going to say anything because I thought maybe a change had made it slower for some reason.

4. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

Can you be more specific about the lag you're experiencing? Is it for all actions, or only for specific actions? Is it consistently slow, or just occasionally? Any additional information you can provide will help us identify the possible issue. Also, my assumption is that this is on FB, but let us know if it's not.

5. sorry yes this is FB and its most actions especially bounty hunting and when attacking someone..Also when looking through war rivals list it tends to lag now and then.

6. Wonder Bread

Apparently we did some server rebalancing to help deal with the issues that came up because of the down-time a few weeks ago. We'll be pushing out a change later today that should hopefully fix any kind of lag you may be experiencing, but let us know whether you notice a change or not, and thanks for letting us know in the first place!

7. Maler

Maler Member

Like Unstoppable Force said, the lag is happening mostly when attacking, be it normal attack or bounty hunting. When i'll see it's been fixed, i'll let you know. And thank your for listening and replying :)

8. Just wanted to confirm that yes indeed it is on FB and that it is mostly lagging while hitting attack whether it is bounty hunting or normal battle. Thanks

9. Wonder Bread

@Maler + Jerome Thanks for the clarification, and you're welcome! Apparently the fix got pushed back 'till today, and should go out later this afternoon, so let me know if you haven't noticed an improvement by tomorrow.

10. Maler

Maler Member

there is some improvement, not "fully", but i'm happy with it. thanks.

11. Wonder Bread

Glad to hear it, thanks for letting us know :)

12. It was lagging on Myspace too, then seemed to clear up. As of today, it's lagging again. :(

13. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Weird..no lag here..

Just in a unlucky location or bad connection?

14. I don't know. It's lagging again tonight, for me. Refreshing all the freaking time. Really annoying when you're boss killing or trying to click on a bounty that's gone by the time your computer finishes refreshing.

15. Wonder Bread

@JJ Thanks for letting us know, I'll have someone look into it. Is it just on MS VC you're noticing it, or other games as well?