[ZS] defending

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by RAGM, Mar 4, 2012.

1. AndeeLee

AndeeLee New Member

I agree, it would be nice. I understand you could loose valuable time looking at it if your health isn't under but it would be nice to have this to compare to as well. Simple like, not have to dig for it. You could always have a friend hit you I guess and screenshot what you fight with but that may change with every attack.

2. I like it. I would love to see my defense battle info.
    10 stars
    I just can't wrap my head around how it could be done. It seems like a ton of information to keep.

3. I didn't read all the posts so I don't if anyone has already mentioned this but maybe when we go to our inventory there should be way we can know witch weapons we are using to attack and the ones we are using to defend. Maybe a tab or something where we can see those weapons.

4. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Bumping this thread back up so players can see it. Great idea.

5. RIBBET

RIBBET New Member

Doesnt seem that complicated to me, you attack with the items that have the highest attack in your inventory and defend with the items that have the highest defense in your inventory. they DO NOT change with every attack they stay the same unless you remove them or a higher item is added to your inventory.

Showing us what items we use both ways should be easy for KANO to do, we can already see what hired help we are using for both attack and defense with a toggle on the hired help page "When Attacking / When Defending" making a toggle for the items we use in fights should be the same.

6. RAGM

RAGM Member

weeeee keep the reply's and ratings comeing

7. I see no need to rate this less than a 10.

8. RAGM

RAGM Member

keep em coming:D bump.

9. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

you can have to first understand how to look at the inventory system.. using weaps as an example.. choose weaps, click on sort block and choose "drop items" and this list is ordered from top attack items and descends... find go down the list, hover your mouse over the "remove" button and a box pops up which shows you how many of the item you are using, and for what (either att or def or both) .. seeyou

10. RIBBET

RIBBET New Member

WOW ok so your saying that instead of making a one click system where we can see what we are attacking / defending with a better option would be that we go to the inventory then weapons and hover over 20+ items write them all down then do the same for our gear and vehicles just so we can see what we're using?

11. RAGM

RAGM Member

that makes no sense. cause then we would not know what are weak points are when a certain attacker is attacking us.

12. RAGM

RAGM Member

bump........

13. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I was just letting your know you can see what you are using, and that info will come in handy for crafting also, it is a tool already in the game, it may help you right now, and you do know that when you attack someone if you scroll down and click on show details you can see what ur opponent at the moment is using , also. I was trying to tell you places you can look for that kind of info, if it does not help you , then I am out of ideas right now, these are things I use . good luck maybe someone can help you better

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2012
  14. RAGM

RAGM Member

bump.............

15. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

guys, go to profile and select weapons, armors, vehicles for defense. the game will list them all starting with the highest defense stats.
    that doesnt mean i dont agree with this. 10 stars from me aswell.

16. RAGM

RAGM Member

bump..........

17. Deltan

Deltan Member

This is a good suggestion but we would have to give some consideration to this since this changes a core mechanic of the game allowing one to see how they stack defensively can/will change the strategy quite a bit. What about adding a scouting/spying mechanic to the game to see attack portions of opponents that comes with a risk of losing / being discovered?

18. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

I wouldnt want to see the opponents weapons before the fight
    But at present after the fight u can view fight details but only tells you what you fought with
    Maybe on the game history tab under the person who's attacked you you can add a link to view what you defended with
    As there is already links to see other info so is that possible to do ?

19. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

bumping up

20. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Very good idea. Ten stars. Been wanting to see this come about for a loooooooong time. Kind of a mirror image of the attack detail page. It would have to be opened up probably as a tab in the rival clans window that stores maybe the past 24 hours of each pirate that attacked you, but it would be of immense help. Hope it gets added. :cool: