[LCN] DAILY CHAIN ATTACKS aka BEING A BULLY

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Mitchel Piquet, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Dale Barrie

Dale Barrie Active Member

Ye I can relate to this as most high levels punch people who post bosses or say hi, its hard for us to get rivals so we do this but the lowers should not react and attack back, when i fought back i got 7000 death count by like level 1000 lol, its just how it works lowers will all ways get picked on, Only thing that could change this is if our undeads dramatically increased, but even then highers like me would be greedy and still push for more

Tony Montana likes this.
  2. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

Perhaps it refers to the other guy being stuck behind his PC, clicking like crazy:

[​IMG]

Kirsten likes this.
  3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

'Tis a brave man that plays any game with a tablet. ;)

AXXO and Kirsten like this.
  4. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

You should be chained for calling an Apple a PC lol ;)

Kirsten likes this.
  5. SwiftlyInnocent

SwiftlyInnocent Active Member

so true because everyone hates trash talkers

6. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

The important thing to take from this is that this game isn't for the thin skinned or hyper sensitive.

If attacking annoys you... Use it as motivation to get better.

Kirsten likes this.
  7. Ojba

Ojba New Member

protection is garbage give me blacklist!

8. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

Seriously? Just look around a lot of the players who are in the 1500 to 3000 range now and see their time played. I know of a level 2500 right now on Kong who was a level 1500 when I had been playing for just 5 months and now 2 years later has only gained 1000 levels. Just from doing and completing the monthly, weekend, and 45 minute week long calendar you can get probably 12-15 levels a month - so you figure 350 levels over two years just from calendars. That leaves about 650 levels but lets just make it 700 to be really conservative. And two years is 730 days... but again, make it 700 to be conservative. That is one level per day. And this player plays all the time.

Not counting any levels by leveling partners over the past 24 days, I have gained 81 levels. A lot of players do purposely get killed and try to avoid leveling to try and be the baddest level they can be so the players who play and level like you would expect from just normal play cannot attack them once they are out of range. So much easier to be the big man in a small pond when you have played three years and most of the people around you have been here half the time or less but are your same level. I guess anyone who hits 17 years old and is still in Kindergarten could brag about how they have the hardest punch in the class.

9. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

I posted in WORLD CHAT just to see if it is true. I am curious to see who attacks me and who lists me. Be nice to have some rivals to kill. ;-)