[LCN] DAILY CHAIN ATTACKS aka BEING A BULLY

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Mitchel Piquet, Jun 30, 2015.

1. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

new or old, being a target is depends on what kinda attitude you have in WC or may be someone is having a bad day. but some people use it to whine, so they will get more may be. I play on fb, and my top mob says don't even bother to check WC.

Kirsten likes this.
  2. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

My experience is that there are some things you can do to make you big targets, but you also have some bullies that hunt you know matter what. The fun part if leveling past them and beating them up in turn. Or just punching them with a bunch of others.

But ultimately, dying is not such a big deal in this game. If it happens too often, put some more points in health.

3. Vic

Vic Active Member

putting more points into health doesn't really help, it just takes longer for you to get killed through normal attacks, and there is practically no difference if you're listed outright.

4. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

It helps me get more wins

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

And the longer you last the more chance of some good rivals also

Tony Montana likes this.
  6. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Unless you have more health than your attacker, it doesn't even take longer to get killed.

7. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

I thought this thread was about attacks & punches, judging by the initial post. For that, health helps a lot.

For listing, you just need to buy a lot of properties, so you get very expensive to list.

I've done both and die only rarely.

8. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Can you also explain why health helps against chain attacking?

9. Kirsten

Health helps with everything

Tony Montana likes this.
  10. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

I love being able to get 41 on a high health person without having to heal myself

11. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Indeed, it helps you getting chain attacked when you have way more health than your attacker :)

12. Kirsten

These games are designed to attack and be attacked, that term chaining is stupid anyway lol

Tony Montana and AXXO like this.
  13. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

about health, yes it is important for me because of few things.
    I do lot of big bosses such as ANT, RTP all above level 50 and I will do more than 50 mil in 1000 attacks.if you have low health that will take you forever to do those bosses, not to get drops but to do the minimum.
    Then it is better to avoid Pks from enemies, I get 14000 hp when I visit hospital and it will keep me alive till I wake up:
    here's something to think,
    Face Punches
    Punches Dealt: 15,575 Punches Received: 7,304
    Punch Kills: 2,779 Punch Deaths: 17
    Hardest Punch: 3,258
    continuous war with several syndicates: pros: you get your highest punch in no time depending on health. cons: when you get punched, you get it hard, like for example
    Punched
    You were Punched by Davey Da Chinese Necktie Lumbardo taking 2952 damage.
    11 hours ago delete
    lol not always though.
    In SW, syndicate health is depend on your health if you're on the top 15. and me joining sw gives them about 300-400mil health.
    BA of-course if you have above 65k health you'll start arena with 1.3 mil at least.
    when fighting rival, two things, if the enemy is notsosmartguy, as in if he looses but still attacks, then use your power heals to level fast, they will attack you till they run out of stam, if the enemy is ok, still if you can beat him, go for a wild clicking spree. as we all know, more we get higher attack to pk is not that easy, so i could careless about attacking to kill unless i get lucky.
    though these may look like positive feedback on having massive health, there is one big lose end, that is if you only focus on just health, then you will be easy to beat within level as they might have better attack or defense. but its fair, cause nothing is gonna waste.

Kirsten likes this.
  14. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

If you have a better term, please share :) English is not my first language. The term isn't stupid, crying about it is.

15. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

You are right about bosses, SW and BA. More damage on bosses and more health for your syndicate and yourself.

With fights and punches it's completely different. Not only your own health is important but also the health of your opponent

If you are stronger and have more health than your opponent, you can attack less before he ends up in the hospital but it's easier to kill him with an attack or PK him. If you have less health than your opponent, you can attack more before he ends up in the hospital but it's harder to kill him with an attack or PK him.

If you are weaker, and that's were this thread is about, health only helps if you have more health than your opponent when it comes to punching. If you don't, it's better to have very low health stats than very high health stats. It's harder to PK an opponent with low health than an opponent with high health. In fact it's impossible to PK an opponent with extremely low health on your own unless you kill him with the first punch after you get his health low enough with attacks. His health will regenerate more in an hour than you can deal to him with a punch every hour.

For fights, if you are weaker and have less health than your attacker, it doesn't matter how much health you have. If you have let's say 5000 health and someone kicks you in the hospital in 4 attacks, the same attacker will kick you in the hospital in 4 attacks when you raise your health to 20000. Only the moment you have more health than him, he will need more attacks.

16. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

you didn't get it do you? may be you're only fighting safe, but i'm sure pretty much of us fight way out, if you keep your 20k health, you'll see. anyone can have their own character with builds I'm just saying what I felt. besides you only have consider one factor. remember once every 500 levels you'll get special perks like health get faster in xx seconds etc. and if I recall correctly thread was about bullying which doesn't even stand on PvP games. haha about the fact you pointed out : low health regenerate fast, well brother then I'll simply put them into hospital or kill it again, why bother punch when you can kill it, and something else I was told that your highest punch depends on your health, highest punch =5% of your base health

Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
  17. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

beside health, if anyone want to see a significant change, i thing load out does that better than anything.

18. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

I think you don't get the point. My gameplay, yours or anyone elses gameplay has nothing to do with it, nor the fact if bullying stands in a PvP game, nor the fact you kill the low health or put him in the hospital again and again because he regenerates fast out of the hospital.
    Read my post again and you will see what I'm talking about.

19. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

In fact it is 5% - 1 but that's a detail and that's why you can't PK a very low health player on your own unless you kill him with the first punch after you get him in the hospital with attacks. It's 5% of the player with the lowest health so even if you have 200000 health, a punch on a player with 200 health gives you a max punch of 9.

20. Kirsten

;)
    Yes crying about it is stupid chaining seems to be a LCN phrase I just call it attacking,don't think language has much to do with where the term came from I just always see people use it

Tony Montana likes this.