[LCN] DAILY CHAIN ATTACKS aka BEING A BULLY

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Mitchel Piquet, Jun 30, 2015.

1. graveyardgabby

graveyardgabby Active Member

perhaps they should make ambushing and rigging cheaper and up the number you can set. if someone is getting bullied, i don't think the bully would continue if they had to eat 50 ambushes before they could finally score a win.

2. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

some wouldnt care about the bushes, in fact would welcome them. it would keep them from leveling faster and so be able to keep pestering the lowest levels. add to that that they would enjoy forcing you to spend to bush them

Kirsten likes this.
  3. graveyardgabby

graveyardgabby Active Member

yeah, that's why i said lower the cost and allow more of them. there may be a bully or two that wants to stay low and do that kind of thing but, cheap bushes and lost of them would take care of those. of course, the other problem is, this may turn into a total bush game which would suck. kind of doubt it. i don't think there is a ton of bushing going on and probably most of the time when you hit a bush, you decide hey, this person doesn't like to be attacked/fight and just move on. i have a few players that when i attacked and beat them they just instantly sent me an invite. i accept. not looking to spoil anyone's fun. most of who i "fight" is inactive though but, a few are active and don't seem to mind me getting my attacks in for the day.

ChewbaccaSW likes this.
  4. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure in Candy Crush you don't have to worry about anyone attacking you. That just might be a better game to join if getting attacked playing a game based upon mobsters is too traumatic for some folks. There will always be the 'haves' and the 'have nots'. What's good about this game most have the opportunity to play both roles.

5. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

I don't think it is the fighting that bothers people - it is the player who finds that every time they sign on and try to heal that they are put in the hossy immediately without ceasing. There are certain jerks in the game who enjoy trying to ruin the game of other players by preventing them from doing bosses, leveling, or moving forward. I experienced it when I first started my journey to level beginning with player I have spoke about in many other posts who purposely stayed at level 300 or so and bullied every player who got in his fight range. He had been a level 300 so long that he already had full mob and hg's and tons of boss drops. New players not wanting to stay below his fight range forever had to pass by him and were tortured LOL And when I went through it there was no protection option. But I did have my revenge later - so much so that I had to be asked by other players to give him a break!

And regardless if it bothers you or not as a player to be bullied, Stone is 100% correct as I think that many new players do quit if they are bullied early on. OR they continue to play but in a very limited role and don't really do much in the game.

6. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

I guess I must be naive. I never would have guessed some players stay at a low level intentionally to beat up on new players. That's pretty sad and pathetic. I wonder how many of those are alts or 2nd accounts?

Kirsten likes this.
  7. Don Dory

Don Dory New Member

If I find decent exp I will hit you as much as I need to, not bullying as you are nothing but exp. When you seen a couple hundred hits from me, it's because you give good exp, and you won't be added to my mob till you no longer provide good exp. I just laugh when people complain, as this is a fighting game where you get exp, the best exp for attacking. I don't know you and I don't care about you...I just want to level, so I will use all my S on you if you give me decent exp...as the list is crap so when I find exp, I go for it. If you're not here to play, go get a life and make some friends, as this is a fighting game, and you are my next level...nothing personal and not doing it to be annoying, just exp so get over it.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2015
    Mitchel Piquet likes this.
  8. C.A.S.H.

C.A.S.H. Member

As a lower level who likes to hunt the hitlist, I definitely take my share of beatings from higher level players.... merciless abuse. Like, say Mark McGuire just juiced up and started clubbing seals for fun abuse. BUT, I put myself there cause gettting a few hundred billion or trillion is so worth it. I take my hits, and often get killed, but then the window is closed. Only if I get like 40+ retals from a player who is stronger but can't quite kill me, I then Ambush them. After they realize the easy win isn't so easy anymore, they stop. And then the window closes, again. Ambushing is a great way to stop "bullies", the cost decreases the more they attack you so it can get real cheap. The only thing is I wish the total number available didn't decline with higher level, but even with 10, you can use them to your advantage, and happy day if you can catch them online when they start attacking. Keep buying Ambushes as they attack, and then there is no end until one of you runs out of stam or cash. And lets face it, if cash is a problem for you in this game.... you are playing the game poorly and there is no other role for you than chum for the sharks. It is the PLAYERS RESPONSIBILITY to build a decent character, not Kano's responsibility to protect crappy builds.

StoneCK, Marc14 and Kirsten like this.
  9. Dale Barrie

Dale Barrie Active Member

These people need to go play FarmVille as PvP aint for them, thats what they should do rather than whining all time

AXXO likes this.
  10. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

well said. they just ruin the game, nothing should come easy. for the record i suggest them to try war mode, then they will be thankful to what they have in normal gameplay LOL

StoneCK, Aapje and Dale Barrie like this.
  11. SwiftlyInnocent

SwiftlyInnocent Active Member

i like it when someone spams me in keeps losing free xp ;)

ChewbaccaSW likes this.
  12. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

do not lower the cost as they get cheaper more they attack but need to raise why can u rig 50 people but only bush 10 makes no sense to me. 20 or 30 bushes would be nice

ChewbaccaSW likes this.
  13. ChewbaccaSW

ChewbaccaSW Active Member

Yes, increasing the number of people you can bush would be good, and it would some people to get their bush achievement more easily.

SwiftlyInnocent likes this.
  14. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

15. Mitchel Piquet

Mitchel Piquet New Member

If farmville still excists, hell yeah! Wish they made a EXTREME FARMVILLE!

Kirsten likes this.
  16. Mitchel Piquet

Mitchel Piquet New Member

good stuff

17. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

ten are fine with me I do not need more I wish PC only had 10 and got rid of cagematching which is the reason we have more in that game and caging sucks

Tony Montana likes this.
  18. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

maybe if the new players didnt smack talk this would be avoided =)

StoneCK, Dale Barrie and Kirsten like this.
  19. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Talking in WC makes everyone a target and it does not matter if it is trash talk lol

Dale Barrie and Tony Montana like this.
  20. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

touche, you got a point there