[FB] Current Arena.....

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by AlterEgoT, Apr 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

Bleh, 2 hours in....I was hoping to be at around 1bil health and in bed by now lol
    on the plus side...I'm not getting wound up by snipers this time round. (lol)

Lock it up and fix please.

2. So what

So what Member

Cotton Candy
    Attacks 7,851
    Kills 11
    Wins 7,298. Seriously. Are you having a laugh?

3. Survival Streak 0

hahaha atleast someones having some luck...I've found if you just click click click like and idiot...then refresh the page you see a tiny bit of progress

saying that...I've only managed 50 attacks on facebook so far lol

4. Nelson Yoong JunNam

Nelson Yoong JunNam New Member

You're running out of steam, wait 1111 seconds before your next attack!.
    that annoying .... why i got this problem and my friend not even now still hanging like shittt !!!!!!!!!

5. So what

So what Member

Eric Arthur Blair
    Attacks 1,455
    Kills 9
    Wins 1,439
    Losses 21
    Biggest Attack 453,474 damage
    Here kano will you just ask these players what browser hre using and fix the issue. They dont Have Any

6. poco

poco New Member

and yet there is no response by kano.... hope ya'll sleeping well.

7. Nelson Yoong JunNam

nope ....all have this issue even me also I get 7+ kill now ... and I personally using firefox ...and after get a kill always give me You're running out of steam, wait 1111 seconds before your next attack!. that really pissed me off ... even hang but I still atk even I know thAT target already been killed ...still need wait the pages to goes out zzz ... me like every 15-45 min for a kill lmao dam hang shitttt

8. So what

So what Member

Watching Revolution

12 ppl had keys to turn off the power

Rest of us are here

Hoping someone will come rescue us

How very apt

9. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

it was working then.............We are experiencing server issues, arena attacks will be back shortly

but some attacks still go through.

10. yeah, I got some kills as well. It is possible even with the lag. You just click and click and click and suddenly you see that your stamina goes down, and so on. So I kept clicking and then tadaaaa I had a kill. I didnt see anything, but my health jumped. Same with hitlist kills. I had like 4 or 5 hitlist kills during this lag. Just kept clicking and eventually got the kill. Anyway, my point is, that it is possible and all have the same lag. I still think it is seriously unfair and I dont uderstand why KANO cant stop this, turn off the arena until its fixed..

11. I also realised that the numbers of attacks I ve made in arena doesnt fit with the stamina lost. I have like 1 stamina lost for 2 attacks in arena..

12. poco

poco New Member

so now kano acknowledged an issue... are we going to get reimbursed our stam we spent?

13. Survival Streak 0

14. oh, ok, it is offline now. sorry.

15. poco

poco New Member

well you know what? arena is the biggest night for kano. hope everyone gets reimbursed for their stam. Maybe its another ploy to get people to spend

16. Nelson Yoong JunNam

haha while Im atk some target ....

We are currently experiencing server stability issues, the Battle Arena will be offline until our systems are fixed and backup to optimal performance. We apologize for the inconvenience.

hmmm nvm fast fixed :D will kill it anyways just hope not been sniper
    &
    pls give an accurate time so we can manage the time when started

17. TonyDu

TonyDu Member

This lag helped me, but didn't help others. I happen to get a lot more attacks than normal (4705) and getting 12 kills off it. I don't have a lot of things saved on this arena. I only had faction reward and wb reward. So please fix it ASAP.

18. BeerSlayer

BeerSlayer New Member

Well ... not cool at all ... worst xxxxup ever :-(

19. slave

slave Member

well with my 52 year old auto clicker, i managed to get in a couple of hundred attacks at the beginning and then it went south and i went to bed

the logical thing here is to reset the entire arena and start again....

but when did logic rule here?????

maybe we will get better start times out of this when they can have someone on duty to watch for this kind of thing

i guess the biggest surprise is they let this go for as long as they did till they shut it off
    im not really sure where the logic was on that...maybe it would just fix itself????

20. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.