[ZS] critical boss during raids

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by funnyman, Sep 29, 2015.

1. funnyman

funnyman Member

hi

again i would like for the team to stop the nonsense making a boss going critical during a raid week. people during simply do not have the stam to attack 30 stam every 15 minutes meanwhile trying to finish of raids at the same time. This is not first time this has been brought to kano attention, but for me it seems like they just do not care really.....

come on a switch in wb isnt to hard is it and by that change it should be same on all kanos games and no one gets a critical wb during their raid week

Don off sorrow likes this.
  2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We adjusted the health of the World Bosses a few weeks ago because of this issue, I'll let the developers know to look at that again. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. :)

funnyman likes this.
  3. funnyman

funnyman Member

maybe switch the the row in the bosses come in, this way no world bosses in all kanos games will not go critical during the end of raid bosses.....:) just my 2 cents

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

You could also just use five Stam and save the 30 for the raids

AXXO likes this.
  5. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

5 would be good

Kirsten likes this.
  6. Don off sorrow

Don off sorrow Active Member

max atack then xp go crazy :p

7. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

thats how its done

8. Don off sorrow

sure thing bro bcas that 5 stam hiters we cant get done

9. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

i get less xp on the final payout if i do 30 stam att than if i stick to 5's, not wasting stam for less...

10. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

kano needs to really look at this, the health drop isnt working so how about dropping the def???

11. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

yes maybe that is the answer as we head towards another boss not being killed -Circus Freaks Health: 4,167,986,507 / 19,551,000,000 7:26 left and it will not be killed again:(

12. Don off sorrow

just do it something , so we can to get done on time geezzzzzz.......