[LCN] Crafting System

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Jess, Oct 15, 2014.

1. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

I find it easier to open 2 tabs one for crafting and one for looking at the items I use in battlestrength. it really makes the process much easier just dont forget to refresh the profile tab after you craft

Chasity, Sir Opinion Alot and S E T H like this.
  2. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

actually when youget high level craftingisnt even worthit and at myt level there isn't anything we ccan craft, I would like to be able to reuse alotof theuseless junk I got in my inventory to craft something that would actually give us at less the same attack/dedfense stats that you get when you gotta buy fb points to buy enough items to even cmpete withthehighest levels

Demonik1 likes this.
  3. Jess

Jess Active Member

BUMP.

4. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

I also do this, it makes things much easier.

5. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

Craft 1 item, if you don't use it, don't bother wasting your money crafting more.

6. Jess

Jess Active Member

The point of this thread was to make Kano add a search box, or category list to the current Crafting System. It's not a hard thing to do, and would really help out those who actually use the system.

7. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

I think a search box would be very helpful!

Jess likes this.
  8. Jess

Jess Active Member

There hasn't been any significant changes in the game for quite some time now. Which makes me wonder what is Kano team so busy with, that they can't be bothered to add a little tiny search-box in the workshop.

Keep this up guys, and you might actually rename the whole Ideas board to Ideas not being considered.

9. Vic

Vic Active Member

i answered this in another thread, everything is on hold until the facebook upgrade is completed, then hopefully we will see some movement on these other ideas/suggestions/topics.

10. Jess

Jess Active Member

Well, I wonder why it's taking so long.

11. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

The upgrade was completed according to a post Mitch made yesterday.

Jess likes this.
  12. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

then hopefully some of these other ideas will be addressed within the next 2 or 3 weeks.

Jess likes this.
  13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Fixed for better accuracy. ;)

I want to start getting some of these ideas knocked off ASAP, and I would like it to be weeks, but with our team size months are more likely. I will do what I can of course!

14. Jess

Jess Active Member

You've been saying that for over a year now. Perhaps it is time to get new developers, since the current ones are not up to the task.

15. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

he's been saying that for over a year? how is that possible? this thread has only been open for about 6 months.

16. Jess

Jess Active Member

This isn't the only thread with game-related idea I posted.

17. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I like this idea A LOT. I gave up on crafting a while ago because it's WAY too labor intensive. I would think that the ideas mentioned here wouldn't be too hard to implement. I'll take it a step further and say that you should be able to see item stats somehow. And a comparison before and after crafting to see if it would actually make you stronger would be awesome, but I'll take any improvements at this point.

Jess likes this.
  18. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

i agree. i don't really need to craft yet, but that could change as i move up. the way it works now is terrible and needs to be looked at to make it more user friendly.

19. Jess

Jess Active Member

This idea received way more than enough support to be moved up. Kano, state your business.

20. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Like I said on page three if we were going to do anything to the crafting interface, it would be preferable to do a complete overhaul instead of adding in smaller tweaks. I said I would see if we could fit anything in to our current schedule, which we can't at the moment. Apologies for not following up on that. :(

That's not to say that we will never revisit the crafting interface, but there are other areas of the game which the developers are focusing their attention on for the moment. When we have time to return to crafting, we absolutely will. :)

Jess likes this.