[LCN] CRAFTING FOR BOSS DROPS - MOON BASE

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by GOING TO CATCH DAVID, Jan 6, 2016.

1. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

It has been a little time now since Victoria came out, followed by the Victoria boss, and then we finally got the crafting for Victoria. What is missing is the crafts for the Moon boss which typically show up with the next city. Are those going to be coming out any time soon or did you stop crafting for boss drops?

StoneCK likes this.
  2. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

Hey Mitch, how about it? Are we getting elites and optimals for moon drops soon??

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

in other words, don't hold your breath.

5. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

6. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

what does victoria crafting have to do with moon crafting? victoria crafting has to be released before moon crafting is enhanced?

7. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

and victoria crafting has been out for a couple weeks, so now it would be nice to get the elites and optimals for the moon

8. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

crafting doesn't appear to be a priority no matter how much it's mentioned.

9. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

100% correct!! at least not a priority to Kano

10. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

how about a random item generator cost 10 fps and uses 100 useless item of your choice to create say a 120 att and def and have another tier at 12 fps 100 items 140 att n def. Just something to get rid of all the extra items we have even if you need to make it 500 items to trade it, at least it is something.

11. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

10 fps buys me a stam refill with which i can get 2.5 levels. that gives me 1k+ energy with which i can do jobs in victoria and get 2 or 3 drops (if i am lucky) and they can be crafted into a vehicle that is 118/112 or a weapon that is 112/122. How is your suggestion a good idea? Now, if you had said ' use a couple hundred useless items and CRAFT into something useful ' then you would have my attention and full support!

12. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

i was throwing out some numbers they can be adjust, i didnt wanna throw anything out there too high was trying to keep min. so maybe kano might do it. And as for 10 fps they get me a lvl barely so its different for each person, or they could lower cost this was just rough idea thrown out there it would be nice for you to add your thoughts maybe even improve.

13. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

We are getting off topic of this thread. There is another thread for the idea of reusing old and obsolete items, and crafting hundreds of items into one that is useful has been suggested. I like that idea; the problem I have with your suggestion was the fps cost. We should not have to pay fps to craft items already in our arsenal (for which we have already paid for in the form of stam or energy) into something useful. Call it a pawn shop, call it a workshop, call it whatever you like, but don't make us pay again for the privilege of reincarnating items we already own.

14. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

I just cant believe Victoria has been out for as long as it has been and still no Lunar boss drop crafting on the elites and optimals. It is not like the developers had to come up with any new ideas here..... just plug in the f****** numbers and roll it out. Unless they are just idiots and a bunch of fools, they had to know when Moon came out originally that eventually there we would be elites and optimals and should have had them ready to go back then to make available with a new city which they take already too long to do in the first place. It seems this game gets worse and worse every week and the developers do nothing to catch up and make this game keep up with the players who are actually playing every day.

StoneCK likes this.
  15. ChewbaccaSW

ChewbaccaSW Active Member

Just by curiousity : since how long did you pass the last city?

16. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

i was waiting for victoria when it opened

17. ChewbaccaSW

Sorry, my question was not good : since when are already after the last cities?? Moon , Antarctica..before?

18. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

i still don't understand

19. ChewbaccaSW

@StoneCK : sorry, i need to improve my english:p
    I mean : when was the first time that you passed the last city?
    For example (not true) : if the last city was Tangier (5490). Im level 5400 when Tangier was created so it was ok, i still had to work to go to the last city. But after i was lvl 6200 when they created RTP (5970) ..So since RTP you're already early. That's an example :) What about you?

20. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

Victoria for me, but for others on Kong it was Lunar

ChewbaccaSW likes this.