Coop boss attack tweak

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Starmaster, May 11, 2017.

1. Starmaster

Starmaster Member

In Mob Wars LCN I have noticed while trying to attack coop bosses that It checks if I have enough health, then if the boss is currently being attacked, and finally if I am allowed to attack due to being part of the person's mob or not. This leads to frustrating re-heals to attack a boss I'm not allowed to due to not being a mob member. Is there any chance this could be changed to look at whether you are allowed to attack the boss first? Seeing really good bosses in the job chat and clicking 6 or 7 times competing with others stinks when after healing and getting by the boss already being attacked you finally get told you have to be in the person's mob to attack this boss.

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

What's the problem with healing and see if can attack? Scared to heal......

Kirsten likes this.
  3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Click on the boss owner and see if you are clan. If it is in jobs it is a 50/50 chance if ya find it in your feed on your profile page , it will be clan.

4. Starmaster

Starmaster Member

The problem is in the order it checks. Why must I heal to find out I'm not allowed to attack the coop boss unless I'm in his mob?

5. Kirsten

you don't have to heal first, just click in the boss owner's name, and don't you know who you are clan with , anyway?? the only place you have to check is in jobs, if someone does not open the share option or if you have All Pirates opened on bosses

6. Starmaster

Starmaster Member

In mob wars LCN things get posted in job chat. You can post it open to all or for mob members only. There is no way to know by the post. If you click on it, it will make you heal to attack. Then you click again and it says you have to be in their mob to attack this target. THIS is backwards.

7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Wrong on (make you to heal) it'll bring you to the boss (not heal you), simply click on owners name and see if mobby, bosses are not raids, and to limit more crap so people won't get attacked is ridiculous! Heal to hit it, if not clan go to next boss/repeat.. :confused:

Kirsten likes this.
  8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Sometimes I can't even attack my own boss, much less look for another one to hit, because I'm getting attacked so much. You still have to heal to attack, so who cares whether or not you're healing to find out whether or not you can attack a boss at all? On another note, maybe you should be healed to attack raids as well. I've already gotten all my raid "achievements", so it doesn't matter to me if I never do another one.

9. Kirsten

You can click the owners name, to find out if ya clan, FFS, just do that, ya do not have to heal to do that, sheeeesh, and anyway it is a fighting game, what are you afraid of healing for , FFS

10. Starmaster

Starmaster Member

Again, let me state the problem isn't healing and I'm aware it is a fighting game. Also, clicking their name only lets you know if they are in your mob and by that time the boss will be dead. This also will NOT let you know if you can attack them or not if they are NOT in your mob. The point FFS is healing FFS and then being told FFS that you have to be in their mob FFS. So you DO have to heal. Sorry Kirsten.