Confirmation On Stamina Refill Upon Running Out

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Ahad, Sep 18, 2011.

1. Ahad

Ahad Member

Would it be too much to ask to have an "Are you sure you want to spend 10UN to refill your stamina?" before it is spent, when we run out of stamina and try to fight again?

I just did that, not paying attention as someone was 'blagging my head' IRL and misclicked the box that pops up when you try to fight someone with no stamina left.

I'm not going to complain to Kano about it, he doesn't even play on Facebook so i have no way to talk to him :p

Nah ok
    I joke, I joke...

I KEED I KEED!

My milkshake wasn't blended (still lumpy), please please forgeeeeeeev!

I mean the real Kano, this Kano. The Kano that draws our pictures and fills the framework of the games that we all play.

I don't even think they can refund a stamina (or energy) refill the same as a UN item bought by mistake. Well, they probably could but i doubt that they would as UN in their pocket must be a good thing in their eyes.

Fortunately for me, some people not worth mentioning had booby traps on me so i had the chance to use and possibly confuse them by triggering their booby without wasting my money hitlisting them.

"You can talk the talk, but can you walk the pog?"

I thought i just did.

Yea so i had no intention of listing any of the overpriced mugs that just killed me with their booby traps, i was using them to avoid my 500+ stam being wasted as i accidentally refilled my stamina with only a couple fights worth of XP to gain before levelling up.

Back to the point incase it was shrouded by my babbling,

Can we please have a confirmation click in addition to the refill purchasing click before our hard earned UN is spent on a refill that might not be wanted OR required.