Commercial adds on Mob Wars???

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by SkySpySix, Aug 31, 2012.

1. SkySpySix

SkySpySix New Member

For the last 2 weeks or so there have been commercial adds on each side of mob wars. The left side of mob wars the add is blocking the "home and bank tab". Anytime I want to go to the home page have to go to favorites and reload mob wars and it is IMPOSSIBLE to access my funds in the bank or deposit anything. I know it's no Kano that's posting these adds. Is there any way to have myspace adjust the positioning of the adds or remove them all together so that we can have access to the home/bank page?

2. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I am thinking this is on myspace?? as I do not see any of this on FB

3. SkySpySix

SkySpySix New Member

Thanks Linda. Unfortunately I don't play Mob Wars on FB. Just as another FYI, at times the adds aren't even there and and it still won't allow to go home/bank. Then I'll reload and sure enough the adds are right there again. The adds are for t-Mobile @ Walmart. The right side add is far off the page and does not block any gaming... It's just the left side that's causing the problem...

4. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Need to contact myspace as its them.

Kano has 0 control over this unfortunate issue.

A temp solution is to right click the game and open the frame in a new tab or window.

Only downside is that you can't post elites and adven/challenge help and you can't send gifts.

Everything else will work though(basics lol)

5. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

thanks Lord, for helping him out, I was looking for what Smack or someone said yest , when someone else complained about the adds.

6. The Protector

The Protector Banned

But this isn't a idea....wrong section.

7. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

True , had not noticed like I said was looking for the other thread and was gonna move it to the other thread, off for today, will take care of it tomorrow

8. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Moved it into support. And the support of it is what Linda and Lord said is correct. It's not an idea it's an issue that myspace is causing with the placement of the ads in the games. Only thing Kano can do is ask myspace to not do it which they have done in the past and it still keeps happening. If it was kano's fault i know they would resolve the issue but its happening in all there games on myspace i have seen in different postings. Good luck in getting it resolved and if you cannot come join over on facebook at least they do not have ads blocking the games and issues myspace seem to have against gamers lately.