checking your highest defensive wepons and warriors you are use during a a fight

Discussion in 'Accepted Ideas' started by big papa Grendall, May 4, 2012.

1. big papa Grendall

big papa Grendall New Member

it is easy to check you the highest wepon and warrior you use durring a battle but to do same for what wepon and warrior when your use while being attacked with out asking your freinds to declan and attack you and tell you what the highest and lowest wepon and warrior you have in use i think that if you had some thing on profile page in warrior and wepon colum if it was high lighted showing what you are use in stead of counting them:confused:

2. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Good idea, having to search it in your inventory is always a bit of a hassle, cause you have to estimate where your defensive Items start. If they were highlighted it surely would make the search easier.

3. The Protector

The Protector Banned

You actually make sense here!!!It's a miracle!Great idea that's been brought up countless times.

4. big papa Grendall

you gave it only seven star dang it elmer fud why ohh why find another place it been brought up in

5. The Protector

The Protector Banned

I gave it a 1 actually.3 votes.21 total stars.21/3=7.

6. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

No doubt it would make things easier...too easy in my opinion. I think half the fun, challenge and what separates us is figuring out what combo of items to blacksmith. Ive seen some pretty messed up accounts.....last thing I want to do is make it easier for my rivals to straighten things out. Call me selfish ;)

7. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Math time :) 4 votes.22 stars.22/4=5.5 rating.

8. big papa Grendall

elmer fud needs a nap time i think but you still havent proved that this has been brought up before lord barf opps another typo dang i hate when my finger hit wrong keys

9. this is a great idea i gave it a ten, im always asking guild members to hit me and tell me what im defending with, so i know what items i can blacksmith. i gave it a ten.

10. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Well someone just came and gave it a 10. 6.4 rating x 5 votes=32 stars total.

11. The Protector

The Protector Banned

12. The Protector

The Protector Banned

13. big papa Grendall

14. The Protector

The Protector Banned

15. The Protector

The Protector Banned

It's all been said before.Duplicate threads that should all get merged into 1 big thread.

16. big papa Grendall

17. big papa Grendall

do you even play viking dude who are you

18. Kacey

Kacey New Member

Great Idea gave it a 10.............this would make things alot easier!!

19. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Facebook,Myspace,changes on one get changed on the other.So,yes,that does count whether you want to believe it or not.I think you just can't take that this was already brought up more than once,and here you are thinking you're the first.Sorry but you're not the first one big poo poo dang it another typo.

20. big papa Grendall

well it good idea either way so vote on both threads and go kick rocks lord bugger lol typos dang it cant help my self