Chat Updates

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by SparkleMotion, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

This is completely unfair. Kano is working harder than ever to improve the games for all of us, not only on all of the fantastic ideas we have, but things we couldn't even dream about and don't see until they've been released. They're working so hard, they don't have time to comment on the posts here as much as they used to.

2. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

A player in my faction was banned today. Your chat has been suspended for one week due to the comments, "geez dude take your damn meds". Comments like this are considered a violation of our chat rules and guidelines. I understand medicine taken, any physical or mental condition one might suffer from should be private unless made public by that person themselves. But, seriously? How many of you would have taken that comment to mean anything else besides "Calm down" That's why I think the reasoning behind some of these bans are ludicrous. They should be checked more thoroughly for context rather than just slapping the ban hammer on them instantly.

Kirsten likes this.
  3. SparkleMotion

SparkleMotion Kano/Apps Support

He can write to us in Support and we'll happily review the situation.

Tony Cecil likes this.
  4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Bump on this again

Justin the killer likes this.
  5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I still think this should be considered :)

Old Salt, Craig Day and Kirsten like this.
  6. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Unfortunately the same kind of player that killed the Tavern would push back hard on this idea also.

Micaylah likes this.
  7. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

well then too me I think the ones who wanna complain an push hard about it seems they made need a Tissue or Just quit the game (simple an easy as 1,2,3) ;)

Kirsten likes this.
  8. Micaylah

Micaylah Active Member

Yeah The Tavern is an integral part of the game for me. After playing for almost 10 years i'm giving serious consideration to just shutting down both VC and PC. :mad: