Changing Characters and Changing Them Back

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by costello, Nov 8, 2011.

1. costello

costello New Member

I keep trying to find info about this here, as well as amongst my clan, but no one seems to know: If I buy a character change, can I subseuently change back? ie. is it possible to buy more than one of the alt characters, and change between them? Or to buy say the Arabic Garfiled-looking pirate and then change back to my original character, without losing the premium items that came with AG?

A definitive answer before spending 100FP would be much appreciated.

Cos

2. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

Currently, you are not able to switch back and forth between characters. Whoever is the last character that you purchase is the one that will remain. The items that you get with each of the new characters do stay in your inventory even if you purchase/change to a new character. We do have this on our feedback/suggestions list.

3. costello

costello New Member

Thanks for the feedback. I'm really more interested in the items than the character attributes, but would stab myself in the hand with a pencil if I changed back and then lost them. So to be clear, it would be 100 FP to change to the Raj, then 100 to change back -- but I'd keep my special items? I could even say jump from Raj to Outcast to Rogue then back to my original one for 400 FP, and have all the premium items that come with the various premium characters?

Cos

4. the answer is yes.

the items will stay even if you change through all the characters.