[ZS] Changes to the Battle Arena Effective October 29

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Oct 28, 2014.

1. ben

ben Active Member

i would not really say that ... i have more deff than att and i won more than anyone has ... and if i am wrong on that one let kano correct me on it ... thats on kanop 2 pc game ...

2. ben

ben Active Member

all search did was make it to where me and my team played wipe out ...

3. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

but there still is a gang bang going on the 2 areans -edu had taken 1st once 2nd twice and third twice -once it gets low enough it can be figured out who is a team mate or foe.

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yes of course and the strongest players are still gonna do well and they should

5. ben

ben Active Member

if every one remembers battle arema was ment for the higher level players for the didnt have a battle list ... just saying ... :)

Kirsten likes this.
  6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I remember and it still holds true

7. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

im ok witout search function, i justt dislike seeing all with the same **** name

8. Dale Barrie

Dale Barrie Active Member

I personally love the change in BA i used to get just 4 kills max now im close to 20 each BA got 17 last one and 20 summat time before as all i do is snipe as i dont have UN to refill over and over so this change is great for me and I all ways join in def stance so if anyone wants to wipe me out for sniping them they will wait a long darn time lol! sniper and proud! as for the no names only thing i dont like is people who do run people down dont know if its a team mate but thats the risk in a free for all but it does stop 5 people plus running you down for sniping them once! makes it a lot easier for people like me and doesnt cost me anything any BA

9. So if you die 5 mins before the last day knockout do you auto revive 7 hrs 55 mins into knockout day thus allowing you too hit then def mode and if alive hit again?