[LCN] bounty price reset and reset saver 'fairies'

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Elodie, Jan 30, 2016.

1. Elodie

Elodie Member

Some players unhappy to have a low income have appeared to beg other players to list them every day so that their listing price doesnt reset. Note: this will be the 617th hit. ugh! :( ........When someone asks to get listed daily to save their bounty price after a few days it just gets silly really, could you look into maybe set a max cap on listings for those cases like max of 500 or a maximum amount of days they can carry on that route then it would block for 24 hr so they would reset? I mean 617 times is just getting silly so they can carry on listing others but will be safe from getting listed back etc

GATMAN and bigchin like this.
  2. Dennis Foster

Dennis Foster New Member

Agreed, no one in war mode ever stays boosted longer than a week and us players can hit some big bounties. When player has a an inflated bounty that is higher than my base and who is around 5000 levels below me, something is wrong with the game. Before anyone say's I need to work on my bounty base; Base Hitlist 3.285 trillion, I have a very high base for my level of 6400. My base goes up 1/2 a trillion a listing, what does that players go up, $100,000? It's a glitch that needs to be fixed. 500 is even a bit high, 200 listings of any player should automatically invoke some sort of protection or intervention, because it's obvious something shifty is going on.

GOING TO CATCH DAVID and GATMAN like this.
  3. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

Are you guys seriously complaining that someone has capitalized on a way to protect themselves in the game, by legit means i might add? Why would anyone at Kano need to rescue you guys from a player thats "5000 levels below you" You should even be able to hitlist someone that is that much lower than you unless they have atk/punched/hit you....

My props to the low level for holding their own!!!

chAZZ likes this.
  4. Vic

Vic Active Member

how does a pal chaining you to boost your hitlist cost to crazy amounts so enemies can't list you somehow qualify as "capitalizing" on game play or deserve "props"? this is yet another example of a loophole being exploited.

5. Dennis Foster

Dennis Foster New Member

Confirm Cost: $5,227,597,786,500 Note: this will be the 633rd hit on this mobster in the last day or so, Level 1234. It's a loophole you can drive a bus through. Legal, yes..BS also yes. Exploitation at it finest! BTW, gatman READ the post B4 U make judgement or just post something that makes sense. "My props to the low level for holding their own!!!" <<< The words of a true troll.

GOING TO CATCH DAVID likes this.
  6. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

I do find it funny how certain players are able to use that increase in bounty to make listing them ridiculous. But it is NOT always just the use of one player that keeps their bounty high... what I mean by that is on Kong LCN we do have certain jerks who like to piss off a ton of people in our built in chat feature to the game (it is not a blue chat or world chat but more like a chat room design). And these same people also like to chain weaker players. SO what happens is you have 20 people pissed off at one player and after each one lists, you have a player with 20+ hitlists who starts getting quite expensive. Pretty soon, the people getting chained cannot afford to list and they have no way of discouraging the player from chaining them.

I am not saying that is a flaw or that it is not..... just pointing out that the rising cost to list someone does have effects on the game in some ways I don't know if were intended or not by the devs. Some of these players who chain realize that eventually they can make up that lost experience as people cannot afford to list them OR they have to stop listing them in order to wait for the bounty to reset. It seems that just like experience is said to drop slower after so many lists, maybe the the cost should freeze or increase slower as well?

7. Someone still has to spend their in game cash to list these people, in order to get the list price up or to stop a reset.

This also means that someone has to catch the bounty, meaning that the in game cash is still being moved around. I really cant see what the problem is here, it is just part and parcel of the game metrics.

ChewbaccaSW likes this.
  8. Mr Gabriel

Mr Gabriel Member

thats the point isnt it? moving the money around the game ;)

9. ChewbaccaSW

ChewbaccaSW Active Member

Kano wants to avoid the annuitants :)