[ZS] Bounty event round2

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Hellhavenofury:), Dec 14, 2015.

1. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

Much better this time minimal lag and crazy fast pace fun the whole time. better kano

Gazember and Smack like this.
  2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

We Did It!!! ;)

Thanks for the feedback. Yeah we learned a few more things last week that will hopefully make these a lot smoother moving forward. Glad you enjoyed it. Stats for today's event should be viewable in the next few minutes at the top of the Hitlist page.

Edit: I spoke too soon. Those stats are shy and are hiding. I'll coax them out very soon

Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
    Gazember likes this.
  3. There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood Active Member

Previous Bounty Blitz Event Stats
    Bounty Blitz - Previous Event Stats
    Cash Spent: $1.058 quadrillion # Slayers Listed: 1031
    Cash Won: $1.615 quadrillion
    Last Event ran: Dec 14, 1:00pm - 2:00pm

Will this dropdown message stay on my screen indefinitely? I saw it the first time, I don't need it there as a permanent fixture. It's just more unnecessary clutter.

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I can ask when it is set to expire.

5. cooterbrown

cooterbrown Active Member

The past 2 blitzs have been so laggy you cant even attack anyone. I rode the list for over 10 minutes without trying. It showed about 1 hit going through every 3 seconds or so. The whole game was like it was before when BA would start just at a stand still.

I think the event is great for the game just need some tweaks worked out. How about the UN list active players also during the blitz?

6. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

I have not been able to do any of these as of yet due to the hrs they run

7. Don off sorrow

Don off sorrow Active Member

was cool realy but lag showd up again like 10 15 mins ... game froze again ......

8. Tony Montana

it was ok when it started then when attacking every 1 hit landed per 10 clicks after abt 10 mins in

9. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

Fun indeed, take some good timing to kill one hitlist but its fun.

10. Tony Montana

good way to earn 200 trill in a few mins

11. Alice Prospero

Alice Prospero Active Member

Judging from chats ppl aren't very happy with the blitz at all. I think the most commonly used phraze is: -this sucks.
    I noticed that the only possible way to get a kill is to get that freak 1-hit-kill. You never ever get more than 2 attacks in. Unless Brian or Avery is riding and people more or less give up.
    I do hope KANO use this opportunity so seed out cheaters. I have a feeling that some people is getting a number of kills that is unrealistically high for someone not using some sort of enhancement.

12. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

I think its the people that are get hitlist sure its a bummer when that happend but let be honest its fun even i was hit for i think 5 times there. So yah great fun love it.

13. Don off sorrow

blitz is awesome and no1 can say that isnt . i like it :D

Kirsten and mi7ch like this.
  14. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Ya get XP for listing ,I find that more fun ,anyway lol

Don off sorrow likes this.
  15. Don off sorrow

yeah its aweome but im now just killing not listing as every1 have me traped

16. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

LoL yeah that can be an issue:rolleyes:

17. Don off sorrow

like 20 player have 4 quads in their vaults for what just to be leader board or what. stat adicted players ruins the game

Kirsten likes this.
  18. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

yes it is a big joke wanting to be the top af the fake cash leaderboard i just keep zero in the vault now and just spend as needed thats what makes the game fun spending.

Don off sorrow and Kirsten like this.
  19. Don off sorrow

same as me but if i list i list just them hoarders . my cash going on listing em or won :D

20. Alice Prospero

Alice Prospero Active Member

True. It's fun. And if you only get lsted 5 times then you're in luck :)