Boss Rewards, Job percentages???

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Bob Sciarrone, Dec 27, 2011.

1. Bob Sciarrone

Bob Sciarrone Member

Boss rewards - I have not been getting some Boss rewards and wanted to let you know. Not too often but it has happened to me like 5 times now. Perfect example is this latest one. Although this one is a low Boss, this is the result. I am DERANGED MANIAC: http://apps.facebook.com/la_cosa_nostra/boss/view/647999879/42/1324933126
    1.Willie Potatoes Sopr 1640294 dmg
    2.Tellybear PENo1 849736 dmg
    3.DERANGED MANIAC 560894 dmg
    4.You kicka my dog I b 539052 dmg
    5.DRAMA ADDICT 55024 dmg

27 seconds ago
    DERANGED MANIAC
    My rewards: $1,892,260, 1,518 XP
    [delete]

2 hours ago
    DRAMA ADDICT
    My rewards: Champagne Bottle, $89,718, 390 XP

4 hours ago
    Tellybear PENo1
    My rewards: Champagne Bottle, $1,147,939, 1,101 XP

6 hours ago
    Willie Potatoes Sopranos
    My rewards: Penn Arms 1837, Champagne Bottle, $4,021,702, 3,101 XP

6 hours ago
    Willie Potatoes Sopranos
    The Black Mambas has been defeated!

-------------------------------------------------------------
    Job Percentages
    When I am going for the percentages of the new jobs, when i click on them, the percentages never go up on the first hit and they should.

Wanted to bring these to your attention. This is my profile: http://apps.facebook.com/la_cosa_nostra/profile/user/1192777259

Thanks for your time,
    Bob

2. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

The Champagne Bottle is a Random Kill Reward, meaning sometimes you get one, sometimes you don't. You had bad luck this time.

3. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

You can look in the Rewards tab for any Boss Battle and it will give you a break down of all the rewards that you can get and the requirements to get them.

4. Bob Sciarrone

Bob Sciarrone Member

I don't believe we are on the same page here' The random drop on that boss is the lead pipe. I didn't even get the Boss Owner reward which is:

Boss Owner Kill Reward

This reward will be collected by the player that started the boss fight after it is defeated.
    Penn Arms 1837

5. send your mob link into support for investigation

6. There is no need. Willie Potatoes Sopranos owns the boss because he got the Penn Arms 1837. DERANGED MANIAC didn't put in enough attacks to get the Champagne Bottle, though he did do plenty of damage. The Lead Pipe is a random attack reward that you get from each attack, not at the end of the boss fight. Based on the number of attacks, you may get Favor Points, Derringer Pistol, Champagne Bottle or just cash and XP. In the post, DERANGED MANIAC got just cash and XP.

7. Ace

Ace Member

The low-tier bosses sometimes drop nothing even though I kill them by myself. Looks like they don't have a 100% chance of dropping. Later on (I believe Shangai onwards) they drop equipment with 100%

8. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

The lead pipe is the random "fight" drop. Every player has a chance with every attack.
    The champagne bottle is a random "kill" drop. Every player has chance after the boss is killed (if you have enough attacks on that boss). You had bad luck (or not enough attacks) this time. The other players got the bottle and you didn't.

The Penn Arms is only for the boss owner (which was Willie Potatoes Sopranos) after the boss is killed.

9. I am having the exact same problem with the jobs percentages, mine is even a worse.