[PC] Boss idea for all games.

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Jon Ward, Mar 9, 2012.

1. If we rethink all our ideas before posting them we would never have any ideas posted. I say post them all and we will sort em out as we go. Some of the best changes to these games have came from "stupid" ideas being torn apart in the forum.

2. This is a good idea, but what if we help in a ton of bosses, we will be receiving a ton a messages, wouldn't become annoying and kind of spamming??

3. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Silenece i thought about that issue. It is a possibility of it happening. But you can always opt of the message system if the developers want to put that into it. But there is a majority of individuals who do finish there bosses no problem. But some other players have hard times finishing there because they either don't have strong enough captains haven't added to there character the right way to be able to do a lot of max damage on the bosses and so on. I figure maybe you might get 20 messages a week or less if that. But it would be a test run try it on some individuals for awhile see how it works. Just thinking.

4. dicky

dicky New Member

well if there was no slider then we would not need this message sent out , ....... the reason bosses dont get killed is because of the slider I have no problem with my bosses being killed ............. I am not stupid enough to put the slider on in the first place ................. when I post my boss I want it killed............... not hanging around for days on end ............... the soon it gets killed the sooner I get the achievements on the bosses that is all that players should be concerned with.................. if I could kill them on my own I would not even post them up........................ so that is way iI post them up to be killed as quick as they can be...................... I do not want to put a slider on ..................... then have to spam up peoples in box with messages to come kill my boss...................... the only thing your idea will achieve is pissing people off with an in box full of spam boss kill requests, that is all your idea will do not help anyone just piss them off

5. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Again Dicky respect your opinion but i highly doubt every single player in games is going to be upset for getting messages in there inbox on the games. And congrats on you being able to beat your bosses by yourself or having others help you still many players can not do this by themselves because they either have not enough stamina or captains not enough higher players when there bosses get so high they can barely do damage because they didn't build there character right. I think we all get your opinion on this topic. Let others have a chance to vote and put there opinions on this instead of coming back constantly to push how you feel about it. Your 1st post was sufficent enough to show that. And like i said respect your opinion on it just like anyone else who wants to say yes or no to it.