[KONG] Boss feed issue?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Vic, Jun 15, 2015.

1. graveyardgabby

graveyardgabby Active Member

lol sorry, i misread your question. once you are signed out of the game, you links in feed go away. also, if people aren't playing as often, they obviously aren't posting bosses.

2. SwiftlyInnocent

SwiftlyInnocent Active Member

Yeah most use the Alts for main to join and to make the main better but also use them to make there synd better as well

3. SwiftlyInnocent

I didnt know that links go away. then how do things people posted hours ago still there?

4. graveyardgabby

When people come back online, their links become active again. This is why when you check your feed and see nothing new but, come back later and may find something that was posted hours (even sometimes days) earlier.

Also, when you close your browser, you will still be showing on line for a while after you close out and your posts to feed will still be available. It's a short time period, I'm not sure how long but, probably no more than 30 minutes.

5. graveyardgabby

btw, i'm sure i'm not the only person that does this but, I have some mobsters that post bosses to feed that i like to join but, if they are offline, i can't get them from my feed. what i do, is check on their profile from time to time to see if they have shared a new boss. even though their boss will not show in my feed because they are offline, i can still get the link on their profile page in their mob feed.

just thought i'd put it out there for those that haven't thought of it.

6. SwiftlyInnocent

alright thanks for the info gabby

7. SwiftlyInnocent

Yeah i knew you could go to profile and check their feeds and you have access to their links until it dies

8. SwiftlyInnocent

Another good idea is posting bosses on the synd chat

9. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

This has always been screwy, but it has gotten worse over the years. Sometimes I don't have a player's link handy, but I want to help them out on their boss (or challenge, or job, or whatever). I've even gone to the trouble of deleting a bunch of inactives from my mob so their posts won't show up in the feed, and it doesn't help. So the posts only show in the feed when the player is actually online? What the heck is the point of that? And this doesn't explain why they show up in other filters (familia, syndicate, etc.) when they are NOT online. If it's an active request, it should show up in ALL of the filters. The unfiltered feed has even more posts, and none of them are omitted. Why would the filters with less posts not work the same way? Sounds pretty simple to me.