[VC] boss attack 100 stamina

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by ParashuramaBloodAxeLegend, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

geez, i dont see whats so hard to comprehend about what polish has tried to explain twice lol and it was quite simply put........people with alts or boss giving friends can and will abuse this just as he said...on an unlimited boss there is no effect what so ever but if someone were to set the helper limit as low as it goes and waits for the person to hit it with the 100 stam attack then slowly raise the limit after each hit it would give them 10 times the exp...the difference being multiple 100 stam attacks on a boss that would be killed with only 1 or 2 100 stam hits id it were unlimited...GET IT???

2. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Yes but multiply this by 80 more if this idea was implemented. 1 low level boss could potentially level multiple times. Even on a high level top boss this could be very damaging, even at a very low max damage cap that a higher level would normally reach with 1 0r 2 single stam hits. imagine a high level boss with great drops and a very low set max damage that would normally ony take a couple single stam hits to reach by a a player. How many more of these extremely valuable drops could a 100 stam attack obtain? If the boss owner continually reset the max damage limit a player could conceivably get 1000s of these drops from a single boss using a 100 stam attack. As higher level players tend to have much more stamina ....making stam refills a viable option for them, they could easily throw the balance off by obtaining way more boss drops and increasing the level gap.

3. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

In reference to what Demonik mentioned... what about only allowing the boss owner to have more than 20 stamina attacks? Example: I post a boss with a damage limit as I normally do (because I like to kill my own bosses). I would be the only one that could do, say, 25 stamina attacks to put it down faster if I choose. I may get more drops and xps, but that's okay because it's MY boss, and I wouldn't be able to do this for anyone else. This could be a nightmare for Kano to implement, but I think it's worth implementing on a trial basis to see how it goes (not for 100 stamina attacks, that's too much, I think). This could also help with the world bosses in Vikings, since the most recent one couldn't be defeated even with only a 15 minute wait between attacks on the last day, but that's a different subject.

4. Demonik1

i think a better idea would be to limit the amount of times someone can set the helper damage once the boss is posted...a small but reasonable number in case of mistakes or you change your mind...4 or 5 times would be more than enough methinks

5. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

Is anyone seriously going to keep on going back to their own boss to keep on raising the limit just so that other people can keep on getting more drops and points? And is anyone going to keep on revisiting bosses just in case the boss owner has raised the cap a bit so that they can do another couple of hits? I don't know about you but I also have a real life to live as well as play games. I enjoy VC but I am not sure that I would keep on revisiting - just in case - seems like a bit of nerdy overkill to me - but then perhaps I am wrong.

6. Demonik1

of o was bored and a friend was online thats beat bosses down i would, not much diff than letting someone level off you time wise....and the point of that was really for alts...someone could have 2 browsers up at the same time and use an alt acct to post bosses and slowly raise the limit theirself

7. Toker

Toker Member

7 from me, I love the Idea, But I see where it can be abused. I would like it to be For Your own boss's only though.

8. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

Don't you just love peoples typo's. Makes understanding what someone has actually said difficult to understand sometimes. Please read what you have written before you post it and correct mistakes. Thank you :)

9. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Are u asking a serious question?

The fact that u wouldnt do it doesnt make any difference, The fact that there are many that would makes all the difference. As stated numerous times previously....this would happen between willing participants and/or alts. Browsing around checking random bosses would be a waste of time and is not whats be suggested here. As Demonik pointed out.....time wise it would be similar to leveling with a partner only with one big diff....tons of extra drops