[ZS] boss achievements

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by darktide, Feb 1, 2016.

1. darktide

darktide New Member

it would be nice to have achievements for helping bosses.

2. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

Kill em anyway

3. Don off sorrow

Don off sorrow Active Member

you have boss ach already lol

ChefD_74 and Kirsten like this.
  4. otty22

otty22 Active Member

Yes, but not for helping bosses, that's what he asked for, ya know?

5. Don off sorrow

Don off sorrow Active Member

well im prety good with helping bosses but join xp and chanse for un are good for me. still wont mind if they put ach for that :D

6. Alice Prospero

Alice Prospero Active Member

People don't like to help out on single bosses at all and they usually only do 2 attacks on coop bosses. I don't think it would be a very popular ach. 2 attacks isn't _really_ helping, its just making sure i have a chance at the un drop.

ChefD_74 likes this.
  7. Tony Montana

I help any boss I can

Kirsten likes this.
  8. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

just for the heck of it why not some new achievements for older bosses maybe lvl 100 achievement or something a few extra skill points is always handy. And there is alot of bosses on all games that could be done

9. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

would be nice to see achievements for high level bosses it rewards our daily play

10. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

that too, never thought about it

11. Tony Montana

I have never once crafted

12. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

The co-op bosses are useless for sharing at lower levels BUT in the later end if you kill everyday a co-op (same) bosses and his strength and hp is more than 10x greater as yours then it is a challenge. But the achievements perhaps if you help x amount of times. Like say first 10 co-op bosses then 50 then 100 and so on. Like the idea but it will be a easy achievement.

TBH i got a better way to deal with more archivements and things to do for ZS. We have allot of outbreaks already. I think the maxs out now. And the do not want to release more. So we got 36 outbreaks. So i made a list.

lvl 1 to lvl 2000
    easy outbreaks, all 36 outbreaks unlock and a endboss (easy) (gray name tag on all outbreaks names)

When you kill the endboss at lvl 2000 you can start again all outbreaks but then at normal mode
    so normal mode 36 outbreaks unlock but same thing like easy mode you need to level up to unlock again but then on normal mode.

lvl 2000 to 4000
    normal outbreaks, all 36 or more outbreaks unlock and a endboss (normal) (white name tags on all outbreaks names)

lvl 4000 to 5000
    hard outbreaks, all 36 or more outbreaks unlock and a endboss (hard) (green name tags on all outbreaks names) also the endboss (can drop a set item)

lvl 5000 to 6000
    hardcore outbreak, all 36 or more outbreaks unloack and a endboss and a raid boss (hardcore 10x stronger than than the player) (blue name tags on all outbreaks names) also the endboss (drop a set item) (raidboss when killed gives 2 levels and 10 un and random rare item)

and you go higher and higher. Using the same outbreaks we have but then going higher in ranking. Make it more harder to do but with more challenge and so on. And yes you need to level up to unlock a outbreaks like you do know.

So from here you can fill it in. Also every time you go higher in rank in outbreaks you need to kill more and more zombies also you need stam to kill those outbreaks. Say easy mode you spend 100 energy without stam to kill zombies. In normal mode you need to spend lets say 10 stam and 100 energy to kill zombies. In hard mode 25 stam and 100 energy. in hardcore mode 50 stam 100 energy. In extreem mode 100 stam 100 energy. And so on.

And when you go to the end game lets say extreem mode all outbreaks when done is a peace of set (items) to earn a bonus set. And of course all outbreaks are with achievements to.

So there you have a idea to flush it out. Offcourse everything is speculation and numbers are base on nothing so please be free to change what you think. Also you do not want to change names or colors you can use a star system let say (*****) 5 stars rate for difficulty.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2016
  13. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

This has been brought up before and nothing has been (or will be) done with this. I have bosses in the 100s now, and I'm sure other players have some even higher than that.