[LCN] blowing rigs

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by geckster99, Dec 10, 2018.

1. geckster99

geckster99 Member

1. is it always the same; the price paid by the other when they lay rig after rig on you or does it drop.
    2. when i get listed and killed , its cheaper for me to rig the next time - right
    but as for #1. if the other is not getting killed but is fast as setting a rig again and again,are they paying the same price
    3. and that price is half my base bounty - right?
    4. ambushes become cheaper after multiple attacks, right but why is there only ten?

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

not sure rig terms etc, but will lay it out in VC terminology
    • as long as don't trap them, 2 bounties are free with no discount to trap
    • after they "exceed 2 bounties to no traps", cost of trap will be cut in 1/2
    • if continue to trap @ 3 bounties to 1 trap (your side) traps will still be 1/2
    • if don't trap @ 4 bounties to 1 trap (your side) traps will be 1/4
    Hope that makes sense

3. geckster99

geckster99 Member

I blew 200 rigs - is that player paying the same price each time?
    I wanted to bankrupt.
    The beautiful thing is after dropping about a level in xp, it stopped dropping xp but he was still paying, I guess.
    So its kinda a strategy, but I have no way of knowing, for sure, what was happening on his end.
    Except, he stopped eventually and was dead.
    say he is paying half my base bounty, then he blew 300 trillion and I lost a level.

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

2 listings=1/2 your base, 3rd=1/2 that, but if they don't set trap, then each of your listings=1/2 cost each time for him. Different scenarios I guess how to explain it. Let's say if you went slow and let him trap you multiple times, you could actually bring his cost back up to 1/2 your base. If that makes sense, keep opponents traps under 2 of your listings on them to drain their coin most efficiently. ;)

How many listing's you put on him?

5. geckster99

geckster99 Member

so its halving each time...thats terrible. Today i blew 75 rigs and on another player 24.

then its only worth blowing 3 at the most.

update
    that intel is not really true as i rigged a player3 times at the same price

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
  6. Marshal O.P. Rockwell

Marshal O.P. Rockwell Active Member

Something to bear in mind when you are chain rigging a player: once they have blown through around 50 rigs, they are at maximum negative XP, so there is little incentive for them to stop trying. The only thing you gain by continuing to rig them is an increase in your fight kill stats.