best use of skill points?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by sln88, May 13, 2010.

1. sln88

sln88 Member

I have 96 to 'spend'

currently have 3K health, 350 stamina, 650 energy, 440 attack, 280 defense- level 695

2. Eddie

Eddie Member

In the long run you will need to invest the most skill points into stamina. You can stop increasing health at 10k.... Energy does not need to be increased ever.(500 energy would have been fine)

I would say put it into health for now, soon you will start to lose stamina when you level so you will need to invest into stamina also.

3. toeeatingdog

toeeatingdog Member

I think attack and defense are worthless, always have been and probably always will be...I agree with Eddie about the health and stamina build those up!

4. Gavin

Gavin Member

Think the attack and defence are used more in the boss battles then in regular combat. Still have to agree the best areas are health and stamina, although investing in stamina depends on how you want to use it... ie at ~1300 stamina it takes a full 24hrs to regenerate that 1300 stamina and even more time if you have more than 1300. If you plan on using favor points to regenerate and basically level, yeah having really high stamina is good... but I use favor points more for chieftains. If you're just a daily player not bent on leveling 1300 stamina would be the most i'd put in on stamina. Health the higher the better, as for energy depends on how you play, if you log in every couple of days maybe real high energy is good as then you can do more adventures and this is the one skill that takes the most time to regenerate.

So it all depends on how you want to play and how often you play.

5. sln88

sln88 Member

well, I usually check it out a few times a day

I guess I am confused about the health tho. Like, the more health I have, the longer someone can attack me. Is that good? Sure, I run out of health quicker, but its not that hard to heal up if I want. I don't know if its just me, but when someone is attacking me, the game kind of freezes on me and its hard for me to attack back. At least if I am in the hospital, they have to stop.

I have only run out of stamina once so far, from doing alot of coops

thanks for the tips!

6. wildsplash

wildsplash New Member

@sln88 - regarding the health, it really depends on your playing style. I personally think high health is a mistake unless you plan on having people put you on the bounty list. You will need that health to survive long enough to get a bunch of targets. However, if you just fight off the fight list then without a doubt, low health is best. If you have some consistent level partners then your health should either be the same as them or a multiple of 2 to help reduce the time spent on healing.

I have 800 health on am level mid-800's. I am consistently hitting people 3 out of the 4 battles I get before I go into the hospital. Maybe it's because I have a fast connection, but even with the reheal time, I always attack 75%. I have 600 energy and this works out well when getting 500 on a level up (I don't lose the stray points left over from doing adventures). I have 350 for stamina and I just recently increased this from 250 because I was starting to level a lot and I ran into a couple of counter setters. I agree with cameltoeeater (just kidding Lela) - ignore the attack/def. Hope this helps.

7. too low health is not good lol.to easy to get killed.

8. wildsplash

wildsplash New Member

I know you are kind of kidding but I dispute this fact completely. Look at the "hardest slap" thread. The people with 10,000 plus health are constantly dying from getting axe slapped. I die once per day max from axe slaps. The 240 xp I lose from dying is made up in two fights. Who cares about how much you die!?! I have died 142 times in the last 417 game days and I'm sure not losing sleep over it.