[FB] Battle Arena

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Aceman41287, May 14, 2013.

1. Aceman41287

Aceman41287 Member

Ive gone into def stance only to receive 30 mins which is NOT correct as i had 2hrs last week, i have def loadout and this needs to be fixed asap guys as i am not the only person experiencing this. I have sent a ticket but please sort asap before it ruins someones game.

Eric could you respond asap if you see this please :)

2. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

This seems to be happening a lot on both platforms lately. Supposedly it was fixed....but mine still seems significantly off from where it should be. There was some improvement after the "fix"....but its still not there.

3. Aceman41287

Aceman41287 Member

Well this is the second BA i have had problems and i am not happy as are a lot of other people with it when money gets invested into this game and i am one of those and dont expect to have this prob when it has messed my BA up this week.... NOT a happy customer Devs

4. Aceman41287

Aceman41287 Member

would be good for someone from the dev team or admin to respond????

5. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

As I mentioned in this thread, the d-stance issue was likely from an issue with how loadouts and stat snapshots were being saved.

What these issues have made us realize, however, is that there needs to be greater clarity/transparency with how stats and loadouts affect arena perks. To address this, we will be making some changes with how/what information is shown with arena perks. I'll be making a more in-depth post about it shortly, but basically we'll be exposing much more information so that you'll be able to see how your loadout affects your arena perks, which will let players adjust things before-hand to ensure they're getting what they want out of their loadout.

I'll link that post here when it goes up, thanks for the patience :)

6. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

The clouds have parted and I swear I hear angels singing....TY!

7. Aceman41287

Aceman41287 Member

Ok with that said that cool WB but how can you justify going from 2hrs in def last week with the EXACT same loadout and only slighty increased att and def from last week to 30 mins this week?? That in itself is not cool. I am intrigued as to what your indepth post has to say.

8. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

Quick follow up: The aforementioned post will be going up tomorrow. Thanks again for the patience :)

Update: Check out the post here!

9. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

updates seem to be always late out regarding changes, no posts mentioned this before the BA started maybe alot of people would have know and not thought whats going on,
    little info beforehand goes a long way