battle arena

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jayme, Nov 14, 2012.

1. The Protector

The Protector Banned

That is true.

I did forget about that.

However the fact they have little stats still means they aren't a threat.

2. Bocce

Bocce Member

Just because it has not happened to you, does not mean people have not experienced this issue.
    1) the damn message pops up in the same orange font and location on the screen as 'person is unavailable".
    That is usually a sign some else has jumped on the target. Automatically people click quicker. I did. Finally I was able to read the message.
    2)Here is my attack number Attacks 78,660. Are you clicking that many times. Here are my kills 122
    Admittedly I poached 2 or 3. The rest where brought down from health over 450 mil.
    3)Yes, the message tends to appear when your target is low on health, under 50 mil, though once I get into it with the health leader, and after 100's of attacks, it started to appear.

This feature stinks, and if Kano keeps it in for other BA's, this might be my last.

3. Rhenkle1

Rhenkle1 Active Member

Attacks 93,129
    Kills 142
    Wins 85,719
    Losses 8,186
    Biggest Attack 14,775,365 damage

Hunting For Snipers- You can tell my battle arena past time by the name. If you play on myspace it's definitely snipers beware. That was my 9th battle arena victory out of 13 so far. Loved by many and hated by more :)

4. IpeeFreely

IpeeFreely Member

your lucky i gave up & went to bed Rex , or i might of gotten my 2nd arena win :D

......think maybe Kano should change the "out of steam" notification color. i had the same prob, not paying attention, thinking it was another mobster attacking. maybe make the notification neon green? or a color that is different then the others

5. Rhenkle1

Rhenkle1 Active Member

Haha you know I always have the option of taking you out early. Never forget ;)

6. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

"i have clicked like a psycho and not had the feature pop up
    thats not to say it dosent but its been tested and it seems to be working"

Bocce quote "Just because it has not happened to you, does not mean people have not experienced this issue"

i did say above that im not saying it hasn't popped up for others, just wanted to clear that up

7. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

why do we got to use our stamina for the arena?? an why cant yall give us a certain amount to come in with i think its much easier that way an where that we all can save our stamina for boss fights an all???

8. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

why not just stop posting ??

9. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

DMQ this is not the place to discuss this. THIS thread is about the battle arena not YOUR forum account. And as Linda said just don't post or login. The power is in your hands.