battle arena

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jayme, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Wow... I hope you never move to a bigger town with better Internet speed! lol... that goes for the other "regulars" on here, too... give us "newbies" a little bit of a chance?

P.S. I never accused you of cheating, Jillian, but I've probably heard what some of your enemies have said about you (and others) here and there... I can probably tell them why they've gotten their butts kicked, because I've experienced it firsthand, although not in some time... I guess I've been a good(?) boy lately...

2. LOL, you're funny. I honestly don't know your game name. Is it Jared? The only Jared I knew, was clan with me for a while, but then he listened to one of my haters and believed her. So he left my clan. I don't think you are he, he couldn't spell. lol

Thanks for not accusing me. Yes, I have to laugh at some of the things I read about me.....others upset me. But I won't say which ones, cuz that just encourages them to be even more hateful. I don't understand why people think that's funny or okay. I never will.

3. Iced Viper

Iced Viper New Member

i JUST ran into this....out of steam?????? with the amount of $$$$$ i spend on this.....I should decide "steam", i lost 4 kills over this, granted the arena is my level opportunity but this is just wrong on so many levels

4. Jayme

Jayme Member

this new feature sux mari save your cash next time this ain't worth refilling for

5. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Amen to that, sista! Nah, I've never been clanned with you... I'm not hard to find on the apps, I play everyday, and my names are similar on all of them, sort of like Polish... maybe I should change them to hide a little more, but it seems like such a waste of FPs, lol... I guess I've had pretty hateful things said about me, too... to be honest with you, I can deal with the words, it's all the other crap that's really annoying from time to time...

6. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Kano said that they are still monitoring this change to see what adjustments need to be made... if you feel something needs to be looked at sooner for you personally, please send a message into their support team so that they can look into it further for you...

7. IpeeFreely

IpeeFreely Member

ok ... first off, if you lost a kills over the "out of steam feature", maybe you shouldn't of walked way from your computer with a hotkey or bot running!!! CHEATER!!

I ran into this feature a couple times in 89 kills... "wait 1 sec to attack" if your running a hotkey or bot, it blocks you from attacking, if you are a real person clicking, & you wait 1 second to click, the feature stops!!! duhh "wait 1 second" your trying to tell me it always come up when your about to kill someone? pfftt Kano ping ppls ip adresses that say this noncesnce on here & look into the game accounts!

8. WOW, hostile much? So, what I'm taking away from this rant is.......the game tells you to wait 1 second? lol If so, I didn't run into it. And all the kills I lost last arena were because I'm too slow. hahaha.

And a kill absolutely could be stolen in 1 second!! When you're taking someone down to the wire and someone else is too, or several someones, 1 second is a lifetime!!

9. I've never claimed to be a good detective, Jared, lol. Your identity is a secret to me. But I do like your attitude lately. :) Are we enemies?

10. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

this is nonsence and i have to agree with one of the posts above
    i have clicked like a psycho and not had the feature pop up
    thats not to say it dosent but its been tested and it seems to be working
    and also i agree with a IpeeFreely in that how comes you clicking your mouse really fast but the running out of steam feature only pops up near the kill,shurely it would pop up while u chaining down unless you a poacher that jumps in at the last minute hense the kill is stolen but then it wasnt your kill as you too were trying to poach it
    if you are chaining down someone from 500 mill like i do i never once get a running out of steam feature pop up
    in my opinon if it does then Kano should look at your game to see why

11. alka

alka Banned

Spot on with good logic...

12. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

Thank you Alka :)

13. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I don't think so, Jillian... but you've tagged me here and there in Pirates... of course, I've learned not to retaliate against your all-powerfulness, so that may be why you're not familiar with me other than here on the forums...

14. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

@IV + Jayme As Jared mentioned, please send a message through support so we can take a look in your account. It should be nearly impossible to hit the throttle without using an exploit or some form of automation, but if you are please let us know so we can tweak the numbers appropriately.

It's also worth mentioning that the enter-button exploit should be fixed everywhere in the Battle Arena now, but please let us know if it's still working for you.

15. The Protector

The Protector Banned

I HAVE to ask this.

How would you know if its working if someone is careful about it?

16. Iced Viper

Iced Viper New Member

XXXXXXXX
    Attacks 324
    Kills 1
    Wins 405
    Losses 254
    Biggest Attack 2,993,534 damage

final stats should be based on STATS not final health....39 left in arena and this is still in STFU

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2012
  17. Iced Viper

Iced Viper New Member

XXXXXX
    Attacks 1,383
    Kills 1
    Wins 1,407
    Losses 157
    Biggest Attack 3,132,555 damage

and another

18. Iced Viper

Iced Viper New Member

XXXXXXXXX
    Attacks 294
    Kills 2
    Wins 355
    Losses 233
    Biggest Attack 2,299,089 damage

and another...... these players are in the top 40....seriously? for doing no fighting

19. The Protector

The Protector Banned

It's CLEAR in the rules that last remaining player OR player with the highest health at the end wins.

If the health is tied THEN its by kills.

Current system is fair enough.

Why change the one thing about arena that's been the most fair from the beginning.

Those that hide are the smart ones.

They won't win unless they get lucky,but yep they sure can rank up there.

Why?Because they're not considered a threat.

20. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

thats not always true Protector they sometimes get up there because they dont show up until then. you know this yourself from playing the arena. some do slip through undetected