[VC] Battle Arena - The Road Ahead

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Dec 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Personally I have no sympathy for someone who would build their character for an event that happens once every two weeks, or any ONE feature, Like raids now that may happen once a month, these games are meant for all aspects to be utilized, not just one feature, that was not even around when most of us started playing. I like the changes and I can adjust to the revival and if not , not a big deal, for me the daily game is what draws me not the arena, raids, challenges, calendars, all all that fluff stuff, I remember when none of it was even in the games, and I still enjoyed playing, that has not changed.

Old Salt likes this.
  2. ben

ben Active Member

really mow ba was here way before raid ... i think you will have to try harder on that one ...

George Burd likes this.
  3. Kirsten

HUH ? What are you even talking about,I used the raid and arena as an example of some players who build their games around one event, I Have had people tell me they are doing that for the raids,and I know others have and are doing it for the arena's,what did you miss about my post, did I stutter :p My post was in response to the arena we were talking about here, and just happen to mention another feature, wow lol in fact someone just posted a day or two ago about someone who built their energy to some crazy high amount just for the raids, and Kano needed to take this player into consideration, and make it worth his while ,so to speak I had to LOL at the one. So there is your example of someone building their game for one feature and the newest one at that. I know very well when the Battle arena started .

4. ben

ben Active Member

this is a ba thread right that we are still waiting to here from kano right ;)

5. Kirsten

Yeah and :p

6. Kirsten

Let me ask who are you talking to here, does not really matter, but some of my response was to this post. Change can be good for those willing to accept and adapt , nothing wrong with change, staying stale with no change is boring,IMO

7. ben

ben Active Member

a few post back that i made was a bout ba and how people build for it over the years ... and now get kicked right in the teeth for it by these changes that been made on vc arena ...

8. ben

ben Active Member

but wrong is wrong and this is wrong

9. Kirsten

That is your opinion and you are entitled to it,doesn't make it true for everyone. :)

10. Kirsten

And again IMO someone who builds their character for an event that occurs every two weeks, instead of the game as a whole has no one to blame but themselves, IMO. Not getting any sympathy from me, on that count :)

11. ben

ben Active Member

you really miss the point hare dont you ... ;) or maybe thats what you want to do :p

12. ben

ben Active Member

far as me i won more ba than anyone has so yea i think i no in what i do ;)

13. Kirsten

nah not missing the point, just do not agree with you on this issue.

14. Kirsten

Never said you didn't know, I know you know, doesn't mean alot of players do, they make decisions that backfire on them cause they don't look at the game as a whole, rather just a few pieces.

15. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Is that right? I don't remember seeing you in the VIKING arena rankings... oh, you're talking about a different game that hasn't seen any of these changes yet. Maybe you shouldn't be commenting in this thread then? And I'm pretty sure most of us active Vikings players would agree, even Fielding and Polish (were he here)...

Kirsten likes this.
  16. ben

ben Active Member

well maybe ;)your build dont fit in with ba even your self has said you dont play ba that much ... but my build fits in with the game and ba ...

17. Kirsten

Yes mine does also, But I don't have the luxury of being retired and cannot play in all the time slots or days when it is on I am lucky I get in one of them lately, Next one I can be in , the last two ,nope works gets in the way. :) BTW I am off to work now, but will check in on your with my phone later lol :p

18. ben

ben Active Member

im talking on kp2 pc ba ... thought you new that one ... but no one has won as many as i have on any format of kanos games that i have won on pc ...

19. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

How many play in your Arena?

20. ben

ben Active Member

well when kano made these changes to vc ba the number has drop more and more every arena ... there was 131 in it this time i got 81 kills in it ... and 3 of us still alive in it me 1 more from my group 1 friendly which are alive yet and will end tomarrow ... its really not how many thats in ba its in of knowing what you are doing in ba ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.