Battle Arena ranking

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Maler, Jun 26, 2012.

1. Maler

Maler Member

Ouch - profile name
    Attacks 0
    Kills 0
    Wins 80
    Losses 393
    Biggest Attack 5,326,431 damage
    Game Profile Link:

IS IT FAIR ?

2. Not in my opinion, that's a really good reward for doing nothing lol...

3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I dont think we can call it "unfair" as that account was just as vulnerable as any other and it managed to eke by...but I think its safe to say that general consensus of forum members is that they would rather this not happen. Personally I think its going to continue to happen. The way Ive been playing in the arena is to kill off the more active first because they pose a potential threat where as the inactives dont. Personally i think regardless of how long an arena last....when it ends all the inactives should be moved to the end of the rankings and all those that were active should be moved up in the rankings. This would mean that players could not collect there rewards until the arena is completely over but I would think most would be OK with that knowing their rewards might increase substantially

4. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Now that's the best suggestion I've seen ever since this was brought up.

5. Eric

Eric Administrator

I brought up this solution in another arena discussion thread but upon further discussion we've decided to hold off on this. Ideally it would be better for the arena to play itself out where active people move forward and inactive people die off. Before we put anything like this in place we're going to be adjusting some mechanics with the arena which would reward actively attacking players with small health bonuses. This should give active players an advantage aswell as reward attacking even if you don't get the kill.

6. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Sounds good Eric, would love to see more active players fighting it out at the end. I would definitely feel better about using all that stamina near the end fighting actives than inactives

7. Excellent news I think I brought it up in the first arena discussion about possible small health bonuses to players who do a high % of attacks on a target but get beaten to the kill..seems this might be the soluttion..looking forward to it.

8. not Fair but its so funny hahahah ..a ..a - i was about post picture of that player on forum ..
    Damn Polish and Jill got on 1st and 2nd again ... i cant say that im happy about it because they still my favourite rivals :p

and i got killed by Demonik... so now i am
    Zombie Viking Rank 1
    Attacks 5,986
    Kills 6
    Wins 5,097
    Losses 1,201
    Biggest Attack 2,622,815 damage

i like that you can see who took your kill...-> who killed player that i was attacking ... ;)
    but players who dont play and get rank 5-100 do suck for players who work hard and get nothing ...

im sure Kano will make it better every time
    And im now dead but im still talking so i am a zombie Viking and i Be Back for next Arena with some new funny name hehehe

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 27, 2012
  9. I agree with you, Para, players who do not engage at all should be eliminated from the rankings. And, you're one of my most favorite rivals too. :)

10. Lawskar

Lawskar Member

Yes really enjoyed Arena 1, but deficiencies still exist.. Didn't stand a chance this time.. 400 odd attacks from Nike Deb did me... How bizarre?? I felt when my def rating was at around 33% (your figures not mine) of total sk pts used that that I'd win more than approx 14 of the attacks.. Pretty sure at that lvl she has more concerns than attack? I'm definitely thinking lots of stam and health.. Could be wrong but didn't make sense to me

11. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month