Battle arena ...potential problem

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by DYSFUNCTIONAL, Jun 13, 2012.

1. DYSFUNCTIONAL

DYSFUNCTIONAL New Member

Hi everyone ,

Im looking forward to the start of the new ''battle arena'' concept .

However after joining battle arena in Zombie Slayer i see a potential problem which i see as a unfair advantage for those in different time zones to the one Kano uses for their apps.

The problem arises when for instance it is 11pm in Australia and the battle arena starts at 12 am Australian time .

Are we meant to stay awake all night so we don't get killed whilst we would normally be in bed sleeping ? LOL

I was looking forward to playing battle arena in Zombie Slayer when i woke in the morning however i was dead when i logged on and thus did not get to play at all....

This doesn't seem fair to me in any way and needs to be fixed BEFORE it becomes a problem in LCN..

Perhaps have ''staggered'' starting times for battles for each time zone...?

Thanks for reading !

Scott

2. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Scott the developers have already announced if the arenas do stay that it would be on a rotating basis for time zones to accomodate everyone. It may not be your time zone this time but it may be the next time. But having staggered start times when the arena starts gives a edge to players who have not yet joined while others get killed off because it started for them earlier. This is why they were looking at doing it by time zones. This way it will be fair to all individual players sooner or later. Positive note though is if you die in the arena at least you do not lose experience as if you were playing the regular game outside the arena if someone killed you. Just give it a shot. A lot of players in pirate clan were thinking the same thing you were and some did last overnight without being killed off and was able to participate in the morning. Just going to be a luck of the draw when its not your time zone.

3. DYSFUNCTIONAL

DYSFUNCTIONAL New Member

Thanks for the reply !

4. WHELER

WHELER Banned

if battle areana is fight to the death... what about the vast amount of cheaters who use healbots/ hotkeys/ scripts? .. its already basicaly imposible to kill them! i proved this with a video showing my lvl 2500 against a auto healing lvl 600 with 800 mob!!

will they be the victoriouse winner?

coz i see on zombie slayer, the idea i gave for syn wars of 1st-25 gfp's 2nd-20, 15, 10, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 are in place, & weather or not this will be so for mobwars, you can garenty the curent cheaters in the game will be destroying all the player fun & work kanno puts into this....

5. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

best bet is checking the time and if it is not gonna work for someone , wait for the next one.

6. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Battle arena you ONLY get health by killing others.You can basically kill yourself attacking someone since you can't heal unless you kill someone. So healing bots wouldn't work.

7. Hey Scott nice to see you over here.

What Jon Said :)

8. WHELER

WHELER Banned

woulda been fun.. but can't keep up with ppl using scripts & hotkeys!.. must be nice to hold a key to attack....
    Level: 2860 .. health-30020.. tons & tons! of gf bough items.. high attack & defence points & was dead in 15 mins....

Last edited: Jun 16, 2012
  9. Rhenkle1

Rhenkle1 Active Member

I made it longer than 15 minutes. I went out at rank 315 so even I didn't do well. Obviously some folks were in chat rooms deciding who to jump on at once. They just need to remember what goes around comes around. I did get some experience while there and am making plans for the next one that comes up :cool: