Battle arena grrrrrr

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by janelovain, Jun 27, 2012.

1. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

No arguments for me Lord. If it stays it should be only able to use if that player has attacked you or you have attacked them. Not for others to search and gangbang the crap out of some player and knock them out that fast. Arena is supposed to be a strategy yes fun yes but there is no fun and there is no strategy in getting a bunch of players who cannot handle there own fights in an arena and need someone to come take care of them.

2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

You said it.Now watch as someone comes with a book of a reply saying "how can anyone knock out a level 10k when the next closest level is only 5k and change"eh,something like that.

3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

If no one could buy stamina and only use boosts and daily rewards than the arenas would have hundreds of players still standing at the end.

U do realize that the entire reason u have a game to play is because some players spend right?

The fact that there is a wide range of levels allowed in the arena with a vast array of diff builds offers tons of strategy. Simply having more stamina then someone else does not insure success but it helps...as it should

4. polishpimp

Nice post John, especially the last line of the second paragraph. Indeed if the big dogs fall then everyone has a better shot at winning or at the very least advancing further. This is exactly why Kano should not get rid of the search feature.

5. polishpimp

If someone has attacked you or u them....then what do u need the search feature for....dont we already have the feed and the save feature?

What your missing here is that in some of the games there are players who simply cant be taken down unless teamed up on, these players will win every single time unless we have the search feature. Even with the search feature its not easy to bring some of these players down...with out it there is zero chance.

There is more strategy than u think in using the search feature to bring down the biggest of dogs, arguably more than any other aspect of the arenas. Lets also remember that when teaming up on theses uber high leveled players only one player can get the kill reward while the others are just spending stamina and losing health which can make them vulnerable. Even if going after multiple targets with teammates and alternating who gets the kill reward it....the individual player is still not gaining as much had they gone after them individually in most cases.

Clearing the games of more higher level players obviously allows for more lower level players to advance, can u think of any decent reason a high leveled player would use the search feature to seek out lower players when they are already in abundance? If high leveled players arent taken down "fast" they will only get stronger making the task of taking them down more daunting.

Ive played multiple arenas in the diff games with accounts that range from barely eligible to uber high...without a doubt taking away the search feature would only help the highest level of players consistently

6. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Gee Pimp,has your opinion changed much?First it's whining how high levels are at a disadvantage and NOW suddenly you care about low levels in a feature that was to make it where high levels weren't bored?Where did that 180 come from?Complete contradiction.

7. polishpimp

not even close, my stance has changed zero. when did i say high levels were at a disadvantage?

8. janelovain

janelovain New Member

Thanks for responding, and I must say that i joined again and was able to finish at #17 woot woot..... the timing was so much better and I am doing the happy dance................... Homicidal Hitgirl TCB

9. Pezinator

Pezinator Member

no i believe he/she is 100% accurate, have you looked at the top players at the end? obviously not because you would see they are always over 2000 level......if you aren't that high up, you might as well forget about trying to get anything besides the good exp attacking gives and then letting someone kill you when you run out of stamina....

10. clubber

clubber Member

Don't sweat girl/mate yesterday it was my first official battle arena on all games and I did like 290+ place.... so you didn't loose nothing. You gain some XP for joining and maybe if you got lucky some more XP (only if u got on first 100 players).

Btw: I'm european guy.... was nothing for me to be glad that an arena was started till now.