Battle arena drops

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by hyperfixx, Sep 5, 2012.

1. hyperfixx

hyperfixx Member

Is there a listing of all the battle arena drops for all four (Pirate Clan, Mob Wars:La Cosa Nostra, Zombie Slayer, Viking Clan) Kano games? How can I tell which ones are the battle drops?

2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Is there battle arena drops?

Thought it was just battle drops.

Battle drops that you can also get from arena attacks.

3. hyperfixx

hyperfixx Member

Maybe so. How do I know which ones they are?

Battle and random drops I meant.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2012
  4. slave

slave Member

im not aware of any arena drops in zombie slayer.

5. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

I think Hyperfixx is confused. Battle drops inside and outside of the arena are the same ones. Some you may have a better chance in getting inside of the arena because from what has been talked about the higher level of a person you beat the better battle drop you can possibly receive. And in the arena since there are so many to choose from you can load up on battle drops quickly. I can say in every arena i have done so far i have received at least 60 drops or more. More then you get in one single day of just trying to find players to battle. But the battle drops usually have a wooden background a goldish background with a circle with 4 points going around the circle. At least for my level those are the background colors for the drops

6. slave

slave Member

all greek to me, im not aware of any battle drops in or out of arena in zombie slayer

7. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Slave slayer does not have them i believe its only the other 3 games.