Battle Arena Display Changes

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Wonder Bread, May 15, 2013.

1. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

@DMQ The attacks are still calculated normally as if you'd done three regular attacks.

2. DMQ

DMQ Member

Ok thanks, had my first try this time around and kinda liked it although it was 6am in uk I was kind of slow.

Great if one was to use more than one puta, is there a rule saying your not allowed to use more than one puta for the same account ¿

3. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Two computers are the same time, seriously?

4. DMQ

DMQ Member

Well with clickers set on both at one target with x3 attack no wonder poaching just got serious

Not that i do that, stam eater i guess and ya gotta buy more

Whats a clicker ?

5. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

No you cannot use two computers at one time, guess you did not read my sarcasm in my post :p One computer, one mouse ,one account.

6. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Where does it say you cant use 2 at one time?

Not like its automation or anything if someones really that talented.

7. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I don't know if it says it anywhere but in my opinion it is not something that seems cool to do , along with other things players do.

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hi all,

So in regards to the issue of using two computers or what have you, if you can somehow manage to set up a system that would give you an unfair advantage over other players, you put yourself at risk of being caught by our systems and having your account frozen. Just a head's up! :)

9. slave

slave Member

about six or seven months ago i tried to dual attack simaltanesouly with two computers but it didnt work out, with one mouse (the one i normally use) it was about the same but with my left hand trying to click the other moouse....waste of time, unless your ambidexterous, can watch two screens at the same time and (this is the biggest reason) keep from conflicting with your own attacks it really isnt worth it

but as far as someone trying to do two , i dont see that can violate anything
    we arent all created equal, some people have faster fingers, some pay for faster equipment and some people do what they can but if its one person on one account, try using your feet too.....
    and you can work 4 computers, but as far as getting an edge, im my humble opinion using more than one computer by one person just isnt worth the hassle

10. DMQ

DMQ Member

Reason i mentioned this 2 puta thingy was for BA, now lets say you had 2 , both logged into chrome or the likes on same account with the same target in both, if say one had say two gaming lappys one clicking with mouse and other set to click from human imput through key click same as mouse then that should not be classed as having an unfair advantage because one would be using both hands to click thus not automated !

That would be classed as multi tasking

:)

Last edited: Jun 11, 2013