Battle Arena Display Changes

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Wonder Bread, May 15, 2013.

1. Bocce

Bocce Member

I would love to see Kano figure out a way to limit the health reward for poachers. Maybe a full health reward can be based on the number of attacks done to kill an opponent, anyone getting the kill under that get a percentage based on the number attacks. This way a poacher getting a kill using 10 attacks, gets x% of the health reward.

2. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

poaching is part of the game and a good strategy to use, why should a person who decides to play that way be punished because someone else chains down a mob and has it stolen, its there choice

3. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Poacher, Snipers, cagematcher, leveling with a partner, strategy ?? maybe abuse of a loophole more likely and IMO lame as the day is long. I noticed there was a lot less of those lurking and sniping having much luck in the last two arenas, always a good thing, put the time in spend your stamina and stop lurking and stealing.

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2013
  4. Bocce

Bocce Member

The devs have been adding features that benefit poachers. The last two BA's i have notice a message that pops up saying I am under attack. It stops me from attacking the person I am hitting. I have lost kills to poachers because of this "feature". I can only guess the Devs put this in to slow people down, because every time it pops up there is no evidence I am being attacked.
    I am looking for some balance.

5. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

poaching is definitely a strategy and because some dont like it they complain
    the game is about who's got the most health wins
    you kill you get health
    chaining someone down from 600 mill to death is not the game its called getting xp a bi product of the arena
    if you play smart you chain someone down who you dont loose health or very little health but you gain much xp chaining
    if you dont get the kill you havent lost anything only gained much xp
    the rules dont say you cant sit and study and observe and if you see one going down you not allowed to try to kill it
    the rules dont say if you are the one chaining someone down only you allowed to kill it
    people all bent out of shape because they dont like the fact the someone got the kill instead like its there right
    its arena everyone against everyone only 1 winner
    all that matters is who gets the kill not how the player went down

Last edited: May 24, 2013
  6. maizy boobalicious

maizy boobalicious New Member

some people will say anything to justify their ways of skirting their guilt.

poaching is just wrong..... when people use stam, and use reloads for that stam, they PAY for it. when someone steals a kill, it's a low life crap thing to do..... you can attempt to justify it any way you want, bottom line is, it's lame, and not a show of strength, but of cowardice. sure, poach a kill, and run and hide like a coward. sit in er till you think you're safe, and attempt to steal more stam off someone who is playing the more substantive way.

i guess when people who support this site by BUYING gf's STOP doing so, and kano feels it in their pocket, then, and only then, will this stop.

until then, con't to play ghetto style..... you'll be rewarded in game by those you piss off, i can promise you this.

7. maizy boobalicious

maizy boobalicious New Member

THIS is the one substantial post in this thread. i think it's a great idea, and would love to see it implemented. wtg, bocce !!!!!

8. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Personally I do not care what rules say or don't say, it is low down to sit there and poach , snipe, steal, sure it is done, sometimes by accident but it certainly does not impress me much and I know alot of players who feel the same way about it and find consistent poachers to be the bottom of the barrel. Sitting at computer lurking and waiting for a kill shot from someone who did all the work, is real low. And something good came out of showing people's achievements on their stat page, players can now see players who poach, and I know many who already go after them and now hopefully more will be brought down, :) I say an early death to snipers in the arena, always makes my day when they get what they deserve :)

9. Goats Maan

Goats Maan Member

only weak players moan about short def times, you must be as weak as skol

10. Goats Maan

Goats Maan Member

all i will do this BA is poach, nothing else but poach then maybe poach some more

11. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

you think because you pay for stam it gives you the right to the kill
    the aim of the game is to kill for the reward to boost your health
    it dosent say how you achieve this
    poach or chain its all about who gets the kill
    if it were only the main attacker who gets the kill then the BA would become a joke and would be who spent the most money on gfs would be winner
    not everyone can sit and spend all day
    they have to work with the stam they have
    BA is about who gets the kill not how they get it

12. slave

slave Member

in case you guys havent seen the change to 3x stam attacks, poaching, sniping or whatever else you want to call it, is an extinct way to play arena now....

13. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

this wont stop poaching at all, people who study the stats will see when a player is going down and still be able to jump on at the end

14. ben

ben Active Member

i no that i go by kill reward to no who is who...

15. DMQ

DMQ Member

Just a simple question here, If when the attack is x3, and the dear old chap/bouncy lady looses do they lose by 3x the amount also ?

Could not figure that one out but just thought they did not ?

Cheers to 6am start in the UK next time around, gonna be fun taking out you yanks and Canadian lay abouts :)

Last edited: Jun 2, 2013
  16. slave

slave Member

fusheng, you apparently arent playing in zs....

i find someone at 70 million and by the time i paste his name into search and start attacking hes dead, so any sniper whos watching attack counts, by the time they decide to get into the action, they are far too late already....

it just happens too fast

i find someone at 100 million health, they are dead in 20 seconds...id like to see the sniper who can find my target, check the attack count and get one in before i have his health safely tucked into my back pocket...

17. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Agreed, alot less sniping, poaching ," stealing" in the PC arena as well. So to all who snipe, because of lameness( which some might call strategy) Na Na Na Na :p

18. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

sorry i was referring to lcn where u can easily see people on the way down

19. Bocce

Bocce Member

I am not familiar with with ZS or it's health rewards. The BA for LCN most participants start with a health level between 500 million to 1.4 billion. Poachers need only to tap on a target a couple of times to notice a drop in health and then wait to strike. They have plenty of time to copy and paste or they can just use the fight list and not copy at all.

I also do not know how much damage is done in ZS per attack. In LCN it can range from a few hundred thousand to a few million (d stance excluded). Strength of attacks does increment as the targets list shrinks.

I had more poached from me during this BA, then in the previous few. Could be from the slide, not sure? Overall, using the slide helped me take down targets faster, and I am willing to keep it in.

20. DMQ

DMQ Member

Just bumping my post for LCN BA, does the 3 attacks result in just as much damage done if the opponent losses when he attacks you ?