Battle Arena Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Eric, Jun 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AndeeLee

AndeeLee New Member

My goodness ...

guess no one bothers to read the admins, each battle arena will start at different times each time so everyone has a chance. And the point of people "Stealing" a kill, that is just ridiculous, it is a battle arena , The strongest survive. I had a blast, finish below 30 and even if I did not do that well, I still really enjoyed it. Some people can NEVER be happy. Your att/def and what weapons you own play a BIG part in you winning and loosing. If your health is low some people will keep hacking at you win or loose so they get the regen. And plus some people work together to take out others which make it so much more fun. This allows us all to fight without names and not worry about repercussions in the main game over the play in the battle arena. My ONLY complaint was I believe when you are in the battle arena (Since you level so often) that others should not be able to attack you in the regular area as a lot of times you may not even notice you leveled and you have been attacked in the other area. This needs to be fixed for sure. Thank you Kano for making the game fun again for me and many others! BTW, you can start on defense mode when you sign up encase you know you may not be there when the arena starts.

2. Heard your Arena play is Garbage, People getting together to take out the others so they have no competition..

you would think that Arena would be nobody knows nobody else, go in and the Best Person will win. Not all these idiots getting together and setting it up to beat on everyone..

How cheesy..

Funny i didnt bother to play, i was working making money and still lasted quite a bit, with all the normal morons attacking me ..

You should figure out something and get the bugs out before actually releasing it.. Like ummm maybe a Beta test..

That might be too complicated for you though.

3. lol, these battle arena's are being actively developed on and are still in the beta phase.

They will be tweaked and worked upon before coming out of beta phase :)

4. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

Agree with you up until your complaint...
    The arena's optional...if people don't want to enter they don't have and nor should they be stopped from attacking in the regular game because of it.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2012
  5. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

LMAO @ this one, not only is teamwork a legitimate strategy....but in many cases a necessity. In MS PC for example....the #1 player is over 5k levels ahead of the #2 player.....do u think there is any chance of bringing him down without some teamwork? The arena is currently in "beta'....perhaps u should know your facts before running your mouth and looking like one of them "morons" u say were attacking you. Just a thought ;)

6. Shhpelling Mistakes? Surely you mean Sphelling Mitsakes? Sorry totally off topic, but I couldn't resist...

I somewhat agree with Polish... again?! :rolleyes:

7. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I agree up to the same point, 2 different parts of the game .

8. Craig KillZZ

Craig KillZZ Member

Determining Rank

I do not understand how one person "works" in the battle arena getting 20 kills - lasting 6 hours - getting a final rank of 172 :cool: while another player gets on, fights less than 30 min killing 2 people – and ranks about 158 :p (better than I did) In Ranking, There should be a percent of "play time" added to the number of kills, added to A Level reached "within" the battle arena. In a "real" Scenario player may have 20 years field experience but can be killed by a rookie, who got their at the right time and attacked from a better vantage point.

As far as roving bands of people -- playing together -- This Makes NO Sense! :( FAIL Have 2 battles arenas if you think like that. The more people the lower your rank ?? THIS Battle Arena "should" be A lone player who displays his/hers ABILITY. :rolleyes: Seems to me it takes 1 attack on each player- just to "discover" who is weak and who is strong. When several players band together - weak players can be determined at MUCH reduced rate. At least LIMIT the amount of communication - somehow. If this was what WAS intended, then why didn’t someone mention that "communication between players" provides an ADVANTAGE.

PS: I thoroughly Enjoyed MYSELF ..

9. polishpimp

no disrespect....but do u really need to have someone tell u that communication would be an advantage? Not only is teamwork a legitimate strategy that actually gives a lower level a fighting chance....but it would be next to impossible to police and stop communication between players. Even if the same players were attacking all of the same players......u still couldnt prove they were communicating without phone and/or computer records. In the end....Kano has said that players SHOULD work together.....so I just dont see anything changing anytime soon

10. Adam Rutledge

Adam Rutledge New Member

I would suggest a Concede or Surrender option when you get down to the final few. The two competitors left have no intention of wasting the stamina that it would take to kill the other. They are just sitting there waiting for the time to run out.

Aside from that, I enjoyed it immensely even though my play was limited. I'm just sad that I barely missed eliminating Craig. Would have made his whining all the more enjoyable. "If this was what WAS intended, then why didn’t someone mention that "communication between players" provides an ADVANTAGE"

Seriously? Duh.

I'd like to throw out a big job well done for all my [HM] brethren. Eight players in the top 50 if I remember correctly.

Your Rank is 41!

Profile: Bowling Ball Bag Bob

11. polishpimp

I like the concede/surrender idea.

12. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

Lol an impossible task! ^_^ Kano have no power to close off facebook chat...or the millions of other ways for people to communicate online.

Maybe lack of communication is where you're bunch are falling short, I been in your SINS chat, no one talks, they don't even reply to your feed posts. ;)

I'm pretty sure you're remembering right...also 3 of the final 8 were [HM] :cool:

13. alka

alka Banned

I'm not surprised HM had so much success in the Battle Arena. From what I hear of them they are a properly formed Faction working as a team.
    Respect and congratulations to them all.

I still don't like most of the guys in HM, but I have to recognise and appreciate the HM game play as probably the best in ZS at the moment :)

14. Chris Hartup

Chris Hartup New Member

any1 know who the final 2 are

15. + 1 For 2 hour Defence Total :)
    ( I would like Defence to be Engaged at Start and When you switch to Attack maybe it has a treacle charge to boost it up )

+ 1 For an Increase in Rewards :)
    ( Even Doubling the Prize Rewards Seems to Cheap )

+ 1 For Concede or Surrender option :)
    (Just a Great Idea)

16. slave

slave Member

final two in arena

the final two are Chernabog and Bang Tidy, hope that helps you out....

17. Eric

Eric Administrator

Increase in rewards - we're working on increase rewards for the next round of arenas.
    Surrender option - we can do this, but whoever is surrendering is dead, think of it as samurai style dying with honor :)

Final rounds of the arena, we're working on increasing the xp payouts and damage, this should pick up the pace nearing the end of the arena aswell as rewarding stamina used in attacks.

18. polishpimp

All sounds good...TY!

19. 'Nick Gunther

'Nick Gunther Member

Here's some slightly annoying information..

Chernabog is quite capable of killing Bang Tidy. He spent about 15,000 stamina eliminating me when I had 2.3billion hp. When I was at 800m hp left, Bang Tidy only had 500m hp left. And I ended up in 5th place. Chernabog is very capable of eliminating Bang Tidy, they're just sitting there waiting for the time to expire.

At the very end, it came down to a faction/alliance team based arena.

20. polishpimp

If you were in their position and had 2opponents left, one was a friend and the other was a rival.....who u gonna take out first? If your buddy was the one that had the choice of who to take out next, either u or a rival....r u saying u would be totally cool with it if he took u out first?

JJ and I did the same thing in the MS VC arena, we were the only 2 left and I was was by far and a way the stronger of the two left which would have assured me victory had we battled it out, but we both had mammoth amounts of health left. Both of us had already expended far in excess of the rewards we were gonna win so why would it make sense to spend that much more when the outcome was already a given? It only made sense to save the stamina....I would imagine the case your speaking of is very similar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.