Battle Arena Attack Threshold for rewards

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Wonder Bread, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Localsiding

Localsiding Member

Linda,

Thank you for that, but the 3 times I was in the Arena I just went by the button you click to see what rewards you would get for your rank and just accepted that. I have not kept records as to what my rank was each time and I do not find a tab you can click to see your history which would be helpful. I know one of the times I was in the six hundreds and because there is no “History” I do not know what my ranking was for the others. In fact the second time I was in I was not paying attention and ran out of Stamina while fighting and luckily I had enough Davy Jones points to refill once in order to finish. I then planned for the next time and built up for me what I considered the 10 Davy Jones points so I would have that and I did have to use them to refill once.

I do not understand the “Defense Perk” the way it is worded so I am trying to figure that out so I will have better defense for each future Arena.

Thanks for you help.

2. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

It is a fairly new feature in the arena, it only went into affect two fridays ago, during a VC arena, with no warning, it has since been updated to a compromise as The Protector stated. I was in a hurry to get out so I did not elaborate on how it is was just letting your know the basic premise. Before you could be totally inactive and rank high which I had happen to me a few times. I usually use the Defense Mode if I am not gonna be around at the beginning, and when I come out if I am gonna be active I will then do some fighting and when I am done if I am still alive I will go back into def mode, I am not someone all that big on the arena feature, I just participate till my hand and wrist start to hurt at this point, it is not worth all the pain I can feel for a few days after I need my hands for work lol and no comments from the peanut gallery :p

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2012
  3. Rhenkle1

Rhenkle1 Active Member

As an 11 time battle arena winner I definitely have 0 problems doing 100 attacks lol. In 1 battle I did a bit over 125,000. I guess you could say I play to win.
    I did like the suggestion of the health reward going up for inactive players after a set time. I try to weed out as many non players as I can possibly find. Other than that those attacking are food on my plate and yes I eat well ;)